World AIDS Day Concert - Local version
Will Dockery
2013-11-22 17:25:21 UTC
Thanks to Jeremy Scott Hobbs for the "Shout out to The Shadowville All-Stars
today on WTVM Channel 9 News at Noon..."

Join us at the Uptown Drum Circle stone stage at 1100 Broadway on Saturday
November 30th at 7pm EST live in person for the World AIDs Day Concert with
The Shadowville All-Stars!

Check out "Crashville Skyline / Shadowville All-Stars" -
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/18523932-crashville-skyline--shadowville

- reading The City on the Edge of Forever with Patricia Suddeth and 8 others
at The Shadowville All-Stars.
Will Dockery
2013-12-01 15:41:03 UTC
I'm glad you appreciate the sarcasm,
and don't consider it a personal attack.
Not at all, my friend.

Thanks to Jeremy Scott Hobbs for putting the World AIDs Day Concert with The
Shadowville All-Stars together last night, and I look forward to working
with you again in 2014, my friend.

Thanks to The Shadowville All-Stars (Jack Snipe, Rob Wright, Akashic Vizion,
Patricia Suddeth & Kevin Harrison) for backing me on my songs last night at
our outdoor show, a little chilly and the expected sound snafus, but I feel
y'all did my songs justice. Moonshine Junkies & Sean Rox Michael Schoff for
opening the show so splendid for us. Today is the official 2013 CVBWF WORLD
AIDS DAY BANQUET 3pm to 5pm at the Columbus Columbus Consolidated Government
Center Plaza Level, hope to see all of y'all there! Live long a prosper, my
friends.

http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

-

reading The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter with Patricia Suddeth and 8 others at
The Shadowville All-Stars.