Swamp Street Exile / Will Dockery & The Shadowvile All-Stars
Will Dockery
2013-03-11 00:01:41 UTC
"Let them eat static." -Khan Noonien Singh

Congratulations to Rusty Wood? for hitting the toppermost of the poppermost
at Reverb Nation... Number #1 rock-n-roll artist in Columbus GA.

I've had the pleasure of setting several of my poems to music with Rusty, as
well as having him as the current "official" bass player for The Shadowville
All-Stars?. Here's one of ours, "Swamp Street Exile", which gives ample
evidence of why Rusty's at top flight in his game. Catch Rusty and me along
with the rest of the Shadowville All-Stars Jack Snipe?, Brian Mallard?, Eric
M. Gunter?, Patricia Suddeth?, Terry Gannon? & Gary Frankfurth? April 27th
at Hogbottom? music * bbq festival in Fort Mitchell, Alabama?.

Swamp Street Exile (Stopwatch) / Will Dockery & Rusty Wood:

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_11676601
Will Dockery