Sunglass / Will Dockery (c&c welcome)
Will Dockery
2012-11-17 19:35:59 UTC
"ggamble" lying-***@bitter-burnout.net wrote in message
news:***@giganews.com...

> Kathy S. Fuller
> Kathy S. Fuller July 27, 1960 - August 2, 2004 COLUMBUS, GA - Funeral
> services will be held 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, at Striffler-Hamby
> Mortuary Macon Road Chapel. The family will receive friends at the
> funeral home this evening from 6 to 8 p.m. Kathy S. Fuller, 44, of
> Columbus, died Sunday, Aug. 1, at the Columbus Hospice House. Mrs.
> Fuller was born July 27, 1960 in Atlanta, Ga., and had lived in
> Columbus most of her life. Survivors include her husband, Frank Fuller
> of Columbus; a daughter, Sarah Dockery of Columbus; a son, Clay
> Dockery and his wife, Sara of New York City, N.Y.; mother, Norma Kemp
> and her husband, Fred of Columbus; father, Marcus Strickland of
> Columbus; a sister, Victoria French of Columbus; an uncle, Ralph McCoy
> of Columbus; and a nephew, Troy Combs of Columbus. In lieu of flowers,
> donations may be made to Columbus Hospice House, 7020 Moon Road,
> Columbus, GA 31909.

Yes, eight years ago, feels like a few minutes.

Add with your earlier post:

> > "We know."
>
> http://www.homes.com/Home-Prices/ID-700019867815/2108-15TH-AVE/

Wow... that brings back some great memories, Gary... that's known as the
"Pumpkinbottom" district of Phenix City Alabama. I sure loved that place...

...Do you stalk much?

--
Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8
Will Dockery
2012-12-01 10:31:14 UTC
On Friday, November 30, 2012 1:55:07 AM UTC-5, ggamble wrote:

> > bizarre obsession with my life and family?
>
> That would explain why you're sifting through 8 year old posts trying to
>
> find out where I lived and:

"ggamble" lying-***@bitter-burnout.net wrote in message

>> Kathy S. Fuller
>> Kathy S. Fuller July 27, 1960 - August 2, 2004 COLUMBUS, GA - Funeral
>> services will be held 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, at Striffler-Hamby
>> Mortuary Macon Road Chapel. The family will receive friends at the
>> funeral home this evening from 6 to 8 p.m. Kathy S. Fuller, 44, of
>> Columbus, died Sunday, Aug. 1, at the Columbus Hospice House. Mrs.
>> Fuller was born July 27, 1960 in Atlanta, Ga., and had lived in
>> Columbus most of her life. Survivors include her husband, Frank Fuller
>> of Columbus; a daughter, Sarah Dockery of Columbus; a son, Clay
>> Dockery and his wife, Sara of New York City, N.Y.; mother, Norma Kemp
>> and her husband, Fred of Columbus; father, Marcus Strickland of
>> Columbus; a sister, Victoria French of Columbus; an uncle, Ralph McCoy
>> of Columbus; and a nephew, Troy Combs of Columbus. In lieu of flowers,
>> donations may be made to Columbus Hospice House, 7020 Moon Road,
>> Columbus, GA 31909.
>
> Yes, eight years ago, feels like a few minutes.
>
> Add with your earlier post:
>
>> > "We know."

http://www.homes.com/Home-Prices/ID-700019867815/2108-15TH-AVE/

> Wow... that brings back some great memories, Gary... that's known as the
> "Pumpkinbottom" district of Phenix City Alabama. I sure loved that
> place...
>
> ...Do you stalk much?

"We know."

--
Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8
Will Dockery
2012-12-11 04:26:35 UTC
"Chuck Lysaght" <***@veryfast.biz> wrote in message
> Gamble is a troll with good intentions? Damn. You are fucking delusional,
> Corey.

That was a pretty silly statement, true.

If anything is certain here it's that ggamble is a troll of the malicious
type.

He'd work well if he migrated to Topix.com, and in fact pioneedred that type
shenanigan, as I posted earlier, elsewhere:

The "problem and animosity" seems to be a widespread problem with anonymous
trolls such as you, hiding behind fake names and posting lies and smears
against people.

Unfortunately for y'all trolls, I fight back and correct your lies and
misrepresentations about me... and label you for the trash you are. Truth
hurts, eh?

The fact is that I'm just a real person posting here, while anonymous trolls
such as you anonymous trolls, create these threads apparently from some
obsessed agenda they have to attempt to smear my name, libel, and otherwise
misrepresent me. And from further reading, it appears to be a sort of
Topix.com phenomenon that some don't seem to be able to deal with as well as
I have.

For example:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/us/small-town-gossip-moves-to-the-web-anonymous-and-vicious.html

"...a social media Web site called Topix, where they write and read
startlingly negative posts, all cloaked in anonymity, about one another. And
in Dee's Place, people are not happy... called Topix a 'cesspool of
character assassination.' [...] In rural America, older, poorer remote
population lagged the rest of the country in embracing the Internet, the
growing use of social media is raising familiar concerns about bullying and
privacy... hubs of unsubstantiated gossip, stirring widespread resentment in
communities where ties run deep, memories run long and anonymity is a novel
concept. 'Something about rural culture seems to make people want to have
conversations in public,' Topix, a site lightly trafficked in cities, enjoys
a dedicated and growing following across the Ozarks, Appalachia and much of
the rural South, establishing an unexpected niche in communities of a few
hundred or few thousand people..."

And, of course, there's a difference between free speech and libel. The
posts made here and elsewhere on Topix.com by the trolls you asked about
generally tend to fall into the latter category.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery