Phenix City Taco Bell denies service to police
Will Dockery
2016-07-17 19:01:12 UTC
Lee County Sheriff’s deputy says he and another deputy were allegedly refused service by a restaurant’s employee.

http://www.wlox.com/story/32463537/al-woman-says-sheriff-deputy-husband-denied-service-at-taco-bell

Wow, that is absolutely crazy. When they are being robbed you know they'd change their tune in a heartbeat. Businesses encouraged police presence is what I always thought. I have a feeling there's going to be some major changes in employment at Taco Bell very soon. No way management could condone such absurdity. Phenix City Taco Bell needs to do some quick apologizing and hasty firing. No other solution for them and I'm sure they know it.
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxx xx
2016-09-30 17:43:31 UTC
Lee County Sheriff’s deputy says he and another deputy were allegedly
refused service by a restaurant’s employee.
http://www.wlox.com/story/32463537/al-woman-says-sheriff-deputy-husband-
denied-service-at-taco-bell
Wow, that is absolutely crazy. When they are being robbed you know they'd
change their tune in a heartbeat.

Most businesses carry very large insurance policies. They can afford to be
robbed. Although, if they *do* get robbed, as you mention in your
hypothetical, this would only reflect the inability of the police there to
prevent crime.
--
<snicker>