Buck Wild Saloon launches Open Mic
Will Dockery
2013-05-14 11:23:19 UTC
Buck Wild Saloon launches Open Mic

https://www.facebook.com/TheBuckWildSaloon

"Ok folks!! We are gonna do something a little different this week! As
always, line dancing and karaoke on Wednesday, but Thursday, we are gonna
let all the musicians out there rock the stage at The Buck Wild Saloon with
open mic night! Grab your guitars and c'mon! Share with all your friends so
We can get the word out! David McBride and the Razin Kane band back this
weekend!! It's gonna be CRAZY!" -Buck Wild News release

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2013-05-30 17:08:07 UTC
Tonight's Open MIc Poetry in Phenix City Canceled

"...Poets, friends, country-men and women: Our open mic poetry at the Phenix
City library tonight has been canceled. Linda Bailey, who keeps the library
open for us is out sick. We'll try again next month. Note also, there will
be NO open mic poetry at the River Center in June. CSU is between
semesters. Take care." -Ron Self