Phenix City Lilbrary Open Mic Poetry
Will Dockery
2009-10-28 18:47:34 UTC
From Ron Self, leader of the local poetry group:

"...The Phenix City-Russell County Library is restarting it's last
Thursday of the Month poetry open mic. Please join us this Thursday
to share your own or your favorite poet's work with the group. The
library usually provides light refreshments, and we begin at 6:30
p.m. Questions or directions, let me know. I hope to see you at
1501 17th Avenue Phenix City, Alabama 36867. Also November 5th is the
first Thursday reading at the River Center, Chorale Practice Room,
beginning at 7 p.m. Our featured poet will be JC Reilly from
Georgia Tech. I hope to see you there, too..."

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Will Dockery