Shadowville All-Stars / December 1st show
Will Dockery
2012-11-21 06:16:03 UTC
Shadowville All-Stars / December 1st show at Fountain City Coffee, notes:

We are discussing this "Lush" acoustic sound for the show, since we are
likely indoors with this Winter being so cold, so three guitars picking will
sound majestic... Snipe, Mallard & Wood. Alex Jordan on bass, Eric & Ryan
playing percussion tools and bongo/congas, Gary on judicial, delicate harp
work. My vision is that "Beggar's Bamquet"/Let It Bleed feeling in sound,
and catch it all on film for a "World AIDS Day" DVD maybe. That can be a
fund-raiser all year.

http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2012-11-29 22:59:01 UTC
The World AIDS Day Concert 2012 starring Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars with musical guests will happen Saturday night at Fountain City
Coffee, 1007 Broadway, Downtown Columbus.

https://www.facebook.com/events/207045492762887

8pm-8:30 Mike Matthews, 30-min set
8:30pm-9pm Veronica Coldiron w/Intrinsic Blue, 1 hour set
9pm-10pm The Shadowville All-Stars, 1 hour set, Set 1
10pm-10:20 Dana Dodd w/Jack Snipe
10:20-10:30pm Brian Mallard & The S A-S
10:30-11pm (?) Shadowville All-Stars, Set 2

The show will start right after the main event a block over at the
Government Center. If weather permits, this will be a sidewalk busking
fundraiser, or indoors if Old Man Winter shows up, as he's been known to do!
Check this page for updates.
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

World AIDS Day Concert
Fountain City Coffee
1007 Broadway, Columbus Georgia
December 1st, 2012
Free Admission - All Ages

Love Offering will be accepted for Chattahoochee Valley Better Way
Foundation Inc.
http://www.betterwayfoundation.com/
--
Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars

Post by Will Dockery
We are discussing this "Lush" acoustic sound for the show, since we are
likely indoors with this Winter being so cold, so three guitars picking
will sound majestic... Snipe, Mallard & Wood. Alex Jordan on bass, Eric &
Ryan playing percussion tools and bongo/congas, Gary on judicial, delicate
harp work. My vision is that "Beggar's Banquet"/Let It Bleed feeling in