"KALEIDOSCOPE" with sculptor, artist, musician Charles Fowler
Will Dockery
2012-11-19 22:44:56 UTC
"KALEIDOSCOPE" with sculptor, artist, musician Charles Fowler

Published on Nov 19, 2012 by RusticViewer07

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest, sculptor, artist,
musician Charles Fowler. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local
artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets/photographers from the
Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty
Wood for EATV 7.
Will Dockery
2012-11-19 23:14:26 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
featuring local
artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets/photographers from the
Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas.
Why do they let you on the show
I'm the host of the show, Gary... did you watch it?

Here's another episode:

Got a coffee to jumpstart, and since I'm already several episodes on since I
last sent you a link to my Cable TV show, here's the one with the superb
folk art of Sam Granger:

Published on Oct 5, 2012 by RusticViewer07

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist Sam Granger.
"KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee
Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.
Will Dockery
2012-11-21 19:41:49 UTC
obviously still suffering from writer's block?
You should examine why
No, but at least you have "Pete The Dog" to be remembered by.
http://youtu.be/zWQZFq2mIPw
--
Poetry & music from Will Dockery & friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2012-11-29 20:04:38 UTC
"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest writer/poet Steve
Scott.

"KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local
artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets from the Chattahoochee Valley
and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.
Will Dockery
2012-11-29 20:13:36 UTC

http://youtu.be/bszAvggY_JE