Geno at infirmary for heart surgery
Will Dockery
2012-10-26 22:48:46 UTC
http://picyou.com/i7BlvF

From Patrick Hopkins: "Just stopped by The Medical Center to see an old
friend of mine, Geno (Flautist/keyboards for the Shadowville All-Stars),
before he goes to heart surgery, along with Will Dockery and his Brother
Dave. Turns out we missed him, so we wish him well and a speedy recovery.
Henry Foster Conley stopped by as well, but he missed Gene as well..."
Hell Stomper
2012-10-27 01:27:35 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://picyou.com/i7BlvF
From Patrick Hopkins: "Just stopped by The Medical Center to see an old
friend of mine, Geno (Flautist/keyboards for the Shadowville All-Stars),
before he goes to heart surgery, along with Will Dockery and his Brother
Dave. Turns out we missed him, so we wish him well and a speedy recovery.
Henry Foster Conley stopped by as well, but he missed Gene as well..."
Heart disease usually sneaks up on you and you don't really know how
sick you are until you start coughing donkey noises and your feet and
legs look like Fred Flintstone. Hopefully, after the procedure he
will feel twenty years younger.
I know I did.
Will Dockery
2013-02-08 18:04:50 UTC
Yesterday it got worse for him.
Yesterday he was in good spirits.
Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away.
Yesterday Conley told me Geno went home!
Day old news is good for wrapping fish!
Not really.

Good news about a friend is always welcomed, and always should be
celebrated, which I'm sure you already knew.

Up to date, Geno's new meds seem to be helping him, he's spoken with a good
chest doctor for the massive surgery sometime in the near future.

Meanwhile, Geno has been showing up and playing that "electronic woodwind"
device at various gigs, mostly with the Conley Brothers, and sounding great.

--
Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars