Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars #1 on Local Charts
Will Dockery
2013-09-09 19:27:18 UTC
"I know it's only Rock-N-Roll but I like it, like it... yes I do!"

Here's a layout on how the music of Will Dockery? and The Shadowville
All-Stars? is doing on the Reverbnation charts:

Out of 3.13 million registered bands on Reverbnation, we are currently
ranked at 2,723 in all genres.

We are #1 on Local Rock Charts, #301 on the National Rock Charts, and #455
on the International Rock Charts.

http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2013-09-10 15:42:40 UTC
We're number 1 on the ReverbNation Rock charts for Columbus, Georgia.

Thanks to my Comrades The Shadowville All-Stars, Jack Snipe, Link Dunlap,
Kevin Harrison, Robert Wright, Patricia Suddeth and Brian Mallard. I
literally could not do it without y'all!

Excelsior!

http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2013-09-15 17:12:29 UTC
You have a modest local following. That's a good thing. Don't overplay
your hand. Pay as much attention with respect to what your audience wants
here in this group as you do to the people in your life there and you'll
attract more of the \
kind of attention you want. Give them what they want, then leave them
wanting more. What's in your wallet?
Dunno about all that, Hi, but right here, right now, the local music scene
is working the silver for one of our fallen Comrades:

Jay Hinkle Benefit Concert October 13th at Oplika Event Center Downtown.

Jay Hinkle was injured in a motorcycle accident on 9/12/2013. He has lost
his right leg from the knee down. He is a musician that has played many
benefits.

"...Jay Hinkle Benefit update....Here's some of the lineup on bands and
single acts so far... Bands: Damn Skippy, Marc Kenney Band, Will Dockery &
The Shadowville All-Stars, The Krissy Andrews Band, Mulberry Grove, Six Gun
Britt, and more to come! Single acts are as follows: Marc Kenney, Brandon
Holden, Junior, Brittany Avery are solid for Oct. 13th so far. Also we will
have many bikes there and the Dukes of Hazzard cars will be there as well.
More to come y'all! Thank you for support this benefit for a guy that has
done many benefits for others himself!" -Marc Kenney

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jay-Hinkle-Benefit/295146953961357

Venue Address (Get Directions)
Event Center Downtown

614 N Railroad Ave Opelika, AL 36801Date and Time
Sunday, October 13th at 8:00pm

From Will Dockery:
Marc Kenney & Group, here's where The Shadowville All-Stars stand on the Jay
Hinkle fundraiser October 13th, so we can start putting our balls in one
arena:

Brian Mallard wrote:
Hey Marc, I will most likely be playing in Will's band for this, but I might
be able to do a set solo or semi solo. I'm sure some of the Shadowville
Allstars will back me on band

Will Dockery wrote:
Mallard, I figure we'll do the same set as Hogbottom and then I can step
back and you step forward for your set backed by us...

Mallard wrote:
Whichever works, I'm open

Robert Todd wrote:
I will get everyone s info and start setting up times this week for solo
stage and big stage

Will Dockery wrote:
Robert, good to meet you... if you'll send me a FB friend deal we can hook
up, looks like you can pencil in Shadowville All-Stars back to back with a
Mallard solo set? Same players so we need to keep the sets together.

http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

- The Shadowville All-Stars.
Will Dockery
2013-12-08 18:33:10 UTC
"Caught between the twisted stars the plotted lines the faulty map
that brought Columbus to New York..." -Lou Reed

The results are in and thanks to my firends, listeners & comrades for making
me &The Shadowville All-Stars #1 on the Rock Charts for Columbus GA again on
Reverbnation for another week. Special thanks to Jack Snipe, Henry Conley,
Brian Mallard & Brian Fowler at the top for bringing sound & colors to my
thought-dreams in words.

Check out "Gone Too Far / Dockery-Mallard-Snipe" -
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/11596860

-
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-12-08 19:09:31 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
"Caught between the twisted stars the plotted lines the faulty map
that brought Columbus to New York..." -Lou Reed
The results are in and thanks to my firends, listeners & comrades for
making me &The Shadowville All-Stars #1 on the Rock Charts for
Columbus GA again on Reverbnation for another week. Special thanks to
Jack Snipe, Henry Conley, Brian Mallard & Brian Fowler at the top for
bringing sound & colors to my thought-dreams in words.
So four votes takes first place?
"My agendas are pure and deserve whatever backing I can sleaze for
them." - Rebecca "Machiaveli" Ore on her trolling ways.
Will Dockery
2013-12-08 21:15:24 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
"Caught between the twisted stars the plotted lines the faulty map
that brought Columbus to New York..." -Lou Reed
The results are in and thanks to my firends, listeners & comrades for
making me &The Shadowville All-Stars #1 on the Rock Charts for
Columbus GA again on Reverbnation for another week. Special thanks to
Jack Snipe, Henry Conley, Brian Mallard & Brian Fowler at the top for
bringing sound & colors to my thought-dreams in words.
So four votes takes first place?
No, more like:

a.. Plays
5,401a.. Fans
5,443a.. Views
14,758

Don't know if that image will post here, 5,401 Plays, and so on. The
Reverbnation Rock Charts
http://picyou.com/WqYFrt
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-12-08 21:19:04 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
"Caught between the twisted stars the plotted lines the faulty map
that brought Columbus to New York..." -Lou Reed
The results are in and thanks to my firends, listeners & comrades for
making me &The Shadowville All-Stars #1 on the Rock Charts for
Columbus GA again on Reverbnation for another week. Special thanks to
Jack Snipe, Henry Conley, Brian Mallard & Brian Fowler at the top for
bringing sound & colors to my thought-dreams in words.
So four votes takes first place?
a.. Plays
5,401a.. Fans
5,443a.. Views
14,758
Don't know if that image will post here, 5,401 Plays, and so on. The
Reverbnation Rock Charts
So it's not for the week but cumulative? Judging from the syntax on your
original post, it could be inferred that you could have won by only
getting four votes.
"Then I will send complaints, update pages, and file lawsuits until the
abuse ceases or until you start getting balls and posting under your
real identity, which ever miracle comes first--very simple people--take
your
pick." - Ed Wollmann upbraids his own sockpuppets.
Will Dockery
2013-12-08 22:25:43 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
I was thanking four of my songwriting collaborators for writing the songs
with me that put me at #1, by generating the most plays, or however exactly
Reverbanation compiles these charts, I'm not sure how they do it but it
isn't really through "voting".

--
Check out "Idle Hour Night / Dockery-Mallard-Snipe" -
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/15928895-idle-hour-night--dockery-mallard
Will Dockery
2013-12-23 14:44:31 UTC
More bad news for our area... the very next day after someone shot a gun at
me, a man was shot to death in downtown Columbus, in the parking garage
where I and many friends and fellow musicians park when we perform at
several of the music venues on the Broadway block. This is where I would
ordinarily park for my performance at Fountain City Coffee House next
Saturday night... and probably still will, since it is just the "logical"
place to park for us downtown, particularly when the Coffee Shop is
involved, since it is just around the corner.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2013/12/22/2867968/phenix-city-an-dies-in-downtown.html

"Columbus Mayor Teresa Tomlinson said police are checking to see if there is
a connection between an altercation outside of Mario's Restaurant on
Broadway and this shooting which took place later..." [...] "McMichael said
the shooting took place on a deck of the Hardaway Building Parking Garage
located at the corner of 10th Street and Front Avenue..."

Mario's Restaurant is directly across the street from Fountain City Coffee,
and an interesting side note about Mario's is that my band The Shadowville
All-Stars was one of two of the first bands to ever play there right after
Mario's opened in 2007, on a bill with the "space rock" band Spaceseed.

http://picyou.com/PBl8Qo

Read more here:
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2013/12/22/2867968/phenix-city-an-dies-in-downtown.html#storylink=cpy
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-12-23 18:59:43 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
More bad news for our area... the very next day after someone shot a
gun at me, a man was shot to death in downtown Columbus, in the
parking garage where I and many friends and fellow musicians park when
we perform at several of the music venues on the Broadway block.
You actually can afford a car? I wasn't aware you had a job since Parnello's
folded. I also wasn't aware of what a shithole Columbus is until you pointed
it out and had to see for myself. I thought this was a backwater hickk town
that couldn't afford a parking garage too.

Now that you've moved up to being Camden, NJ South I can only hope I'll never
have to move into a single wide there.
"I personally believe that all the ages of people prior
to the Flood of Noah are more correctly perceived when divided be 9 ...
that TIME as we know it only began to "gel" at the point of the flood."
- Georgann, making a mockery of Xtainity again.
Peter J Ross
2013-12-23 23:30:46 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:44:31 -0500, Will
Post by Will Dockery
More bad news for our area... the very next day after someone shot a
gun at me, a man was shot to death
It's a shame that the music-lover missed you twice. Third time lucky!

<tedious off-topic rubbish snipped>
--
PJR :-)
λέξω τορῶς σοι πᾶν ὅπερ χρῄζεις μαθεῖν,
ὥσπερ δίκαιον πρὸς φίλους οἴγειν στόμα. (Aeschylus)
Will Dockery
2013-12-26 20:21:34 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
More bad news for our area... the very next day after someone shot a
gun at me, a man was shot to death in downtown Columbus, in the
parking garage where I and many friends and fellow musicians park when
we perform at several of the music venues on the Broadway block.
You actually can afford a car? I wasn't aware you had a job since
Parnello's
folded. I also wasn't aware of what a shithole Columbus is until you
pointed
it out and had to see for myself. I thought this was a backwater hickk
town
that couldn't afford a parking garage too.
Now that you've moved up to being Camden, NJ South I can only hope I'll
never
have to move into a single wide there.
Well, Columbus Georgia /is/ Number One, after all:

http://www.safemart.com/blog/index.php/2012/02/08/five-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/

" 1) Columbus GA

Columbus, GA is this years property crime capital, with the highest property
crime rate in the nation-5,824.6. The MSA includes Chattahoochee, Harris,
Marion and Muscogee Counties in GA and Russell County in AL. The city of
Columbus is home to 64% of the total population, and has a theft rate of
49.1 per 1,000 residents and a burglary rate of 18.8 per 1,000 residents..."

And so it goes.
--
Check out "Red Lipped Stranger / Will Dockery & Shadowville All-Stars" -
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/8798203
Will Dockery
2013-11-15 09:46:34 UTC
World AIDs Day Concert with The Shadowville All-Stars

https://www.facebook.com/events/615367028494862/

Saturday, November 30, 2013
a..
7:00pm until 12:00am
a.. Broadway Uptown Stage, 1000 Block of Broadway, Columbus, GA 31901

a.. Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

"Everywhere I go, I see very much the same thing. I see the same
compassion for people who live half a world away. I see the same concern
about events beyond these borders. And, increasingly, I see the same
conviction that we can and we must join together to stop the scourge of AIDS
and poverty." -Bono
CVBWF Chattahoochee Valley Better Way Foundation Inc. and Jeremy Scott
Hobbs present The Shadowville All-Stars concert fundraiser for World AIDS
Day, Saturday November 30th. World AIDS Day on 1 December brings together
people from around the world to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS and
demonstrate international solidarity in the face of the pandemic. The day is
an opportunity for public and private partners to spread awareness about the
status of the pandemic and encourage progress in HIV/AIDS prevention,
treatment and care in high prevalence countries and around the world.

The Shadowville All-Stars will be performing on the Broadway Stage
Saturday Night - November 30th, at 9:00 p.m. Broadway will be filled with
great music all night long, so bring your lawn chair, a warm blanket, and
your family for a night of great music and fun!
Will Dockery
2014-01-13 20:10:57 UTC
We're number 1 on the ReverbNation Rock charts for Columbus, GA. - Thanks
for listening!

http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Peter J Ross
2014-01-13 20:20:21 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:10:57 -0500, Will
Post by Will Dockery
We're number 1 on the ReverbNation Rock charts for Columbus, GA. - Thanks
for listening!
How many times did you have to click the "like" button this month,
Dreckster?
Post by Will Dockery
http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2008/08/04/how-to-spot-a-narcissist/
I fixed your link.
--
PJR :-)

ἔστι τις σιῶν τίσις - Alcman
Will Dockery
2014-01-15 00:16:02 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
We're number 1 on the ReverbNation Rock charts for Columbus, GA. - Thanks
for listening!
How many times did you have to click the "like" button this month,
What "like" buttom?

That sounds more like Facebook than Reverbnation.

"The airish signics of her dispandump helpabit... to catch her by the colour
of her brideness! Not Rose, Sevilla nor Citronelle; not Esmerelde, Pervinca
nor Indra; not Viola even nor all of them four themes over. But, the
monthage stick in ...the melmelode jawr, I am (twintomime) all thees
thing." – James Joyce

Check out "Red Lipped Stranger / Will Dockery & Shadowville All-Stars" -
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/8798203See More
Peter J Ross
2014-01-15 01:04:04 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
We're number 1 on the ReverbNation Rock charts for Columbus, GA. - Thanks
for listening!
How many times did you have to click the "like" button this month,
What "like" buttom?
The "click here to support your delusion that your rubbish is popular"
button.
Post by Will Dockery
That sounds more like Facebook than Reverbnation.
How many sockpuppets do you have to "like" yourself on both?
Post by Will Dockery
"The airish signics of her dispandump helpabit... to catch her by the colour
of her brideness! Not Rose, Sevilla nor Citronelle; not Esmerelde, Pervinca
nor Indra; not Viola even nor all of them four themes over. But, the
monthage stick in ...the melmelode jawr, I am (twintomime) all thees
thing." – James Joyce
You accidentally pasted something written by a real writer instead of
one of your favourite talentless drunks. Since you were amusingly
baffled by four simple lines of Shakespeare, have fun trying to
understand Joyce.
--
PJR :-)

ἔστι τις σιῶν τίσις - Alcman
Will Dockery
2014-01-15 09:19:03 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
"The airish signics of her dispandump helpabit... to catch her by the colour
of her brideness! Not Rose, Sevilla nor Citronelle; not Esmerelde, Pervinca
nor Indra; not Viola even nor all of them four themes over. But, the
monthage stick in ...the melmelode jawr, I am (twintomime) all thees
thing." – James Joyce
You accidentally pasted something written by a real writer instead of
one of your favourite talentless drunks. Since you were amusingly
baffled by four simple lines of Shakespeare, have fun trying to
understand Joyce.
James Joyce is a lot of fun reading, I agree.
--
Check out "Chattahoochee Sunset / Dockery, Mallard & Snipe" -
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/11459910
Peter J Ross
2014-01-15 10:22:41 UTC
In rec.arts.poems on Wed, 15 Jan 2014 04:19:03 -0500, Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
James Joyce is a lot of fun reading, I agree.
It's a pity he isn't here to tell you what he thinks of your "poems".
You could provide further entertainment by informing us that you're a
better writer than he'll ever be.
--
PJR :-)

ἔστι τις σιῶν τίσις - Alcman
Will Dockery
2014-01-15 12:45:02 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Will Dockery
James Joyce is a lot of fun reading, I agree.
It's a pity he isn't here to tell you what he thinks of your "poems".
Sure is a "pity" since you and ggamble are poor substitutes... heh.

Will Dockery
2014-01-16 18:59:30 UTC
Three Haiku / Will Dockery
I follow the Jack Kerouac method of "American Haiku"...
http://www.haikuworld.org/books/kerouac.html
"I propose that the 'Western Haiku' simply say a lot in three short
lines in
any Western language. Above all, a Haiku must be very simple and free
of
all
poetic trickery and make a little picture..." -Jack Kerouac
What do Jack Kerouac's theories about haiku have to do with
your poetry
I follow Kerouac's "American Haiku" methods in writng my haiku.
What haiku?
The three Haiku I posted earlier today.
Peter J Ross
2014-01-16 23:20:34 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 13:59:30 -0500, Will
Post by Will Dockery
Three Haiku / Will Dockery
I follow the Jack Kerouac method of "American Haiku"...
http://www.haikuworld.org/books/kerouac.html
"I propose that the 'Western Haiku' simply say a lot in three short
lines in
any Western language. Above all, a Haiku must be very simple and free
of
all
poetic trickery and make a little picture..." -Jack Kerouac
What do Jack Kerouac's theories about haiku have to do with
your poetry
I follow Kerouac's "American Haiku" methods in writng my haiku.
What haiku?
The three Haiku I posted earlier today.
You seem to be confusing "posting haiku" with "posting unspeakable
garbage and labelling it haiku".

HTH!
--
PJR :-)

ἔστι τις σιῶν τίσις - Alcman
Will Dockery
2014-02-26 14:26:58 UTC
"The reference was to Linda Ellerbee circa 1983, and always has been."
"I have read [Slaughterhouse-Five], back in my youth. But my reference
"Vonnegut writes 'So it goes.' Ellerbee's phrase is 'And so it goes.'"
And so it goes.

"The voyou is the adventurer of space, of impassable roads, of the immense
... for his hero proved that he understood the clown's vocation and the
poet's vocation with “the clown's heart” he reappears today as clown, voyou,
voyeur, card-dealer, and as that. " -Wallace Fowlie

Fountain City Coffee's Open Mic Night hosted by Brian Mallard, featured
musical guests for this week, Will Dockery & Jack Snipe (of The Shadowville
All-Stars) and their music, art and poetry friends. Join us for the best in
music and coffee, Downtown Columbus at 1007 Broadway, 7:00pm-10:30pm. And so
it goes!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1428643220707803/