World AIDS Day Concert with The Shadowville All-Stars
Will Dockery
2014-11-04 03:48:42 UTC
"I felt a door opening in me and I entered the clarity of early morning. One
after another my former lives were departing, like ships, together with
their sorrow." -Czeslaw Milosz

World AIDS Day Concert with The Shadowville All-Stars
SoHo Bar & Grill
5751 Milgen Road, Columbus GA.
9pm - Closing

"The United States has performed the greatest act of heroism since it jumped
into World War Two... millions of people owe their lives to U.S. aid that
has made life-saving medicine available to people with HIV. More than
six-and-a-half million people in Africa are now getting HIV and AIDS
treatment thanks to medical aid from the U.S. and other countries" -Bono, in
the New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/events/381886698630345/
Robert Miles
2014-11-08 02:10:03 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
"I felt a door opening in me and I entered the clarity of early morning.
One after another my former lives were departing, like ships, together
with their sorrow." -Czeslaw Milosz
World AIDS Day Concert with The Shadowville All-Stars
SoHo Bar & Grill
5751 Milgen Road, Columbus GA.
9pm - Closing
"The United States has performed the greatest act of heroism since it
jumped into World War Two... millions of people owe their lives to U.S.
aid that has made life-saving medicine available to people with HIV.
More than six-and-a-half million people in Africa are now getting HIV
and AIDS treatment thanks to medical aid from the U.S. and other
countries" -Bono, in the New York Times
https://www.facebook.com/events/381886698630345/
Something you may want to take along at that event:

World Community Grid is looking for more people to offer time
on their computers to help AIDS research.

https://secure.worldcommunitygrid.org/index.jsp

Wait a few minutes for it to show all the projects they are
currently working on, plus some of the already finished projects.

I've been giving them time on my computers since 2008 - over
11 years total (counting each of my computers separately) for all
their projects.

Only non-profit projects likely to help mankind are accepted there.
Will Dockery
2014-11-13 07:41:20 UTC
Post by Robert Miles
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Thanks for the heads-up, Robert!
--
Fall is here and the leaves on the trees are finally starting their light
show of many colors and hues... I must say, in all my years, this must be my

— at The Shadowville All-Stars.
Will Dockery
2014-11-19 19:19:35 UTC
Still Number #1 on the ReverbNation Rock-N-Roll charts for Columbus, GA &
Phenix City AL - thanks for listening, The Shadowville All-Stars? love you,
yes we do!

Come see us (Jack Snipe?, Robbie Wright, Brian Mallard?, Gary Frankfurth?,
Eric M. Gunter? & Mike Matthews?) live & in person at Will Dockery & The
Shadowville All-Stars / World AIDS Day 2014?, November 29th at Soho Bar &
Grill?.

Check out "Angel of Esquiline Hill / First Draft" by Will Dockery & The
Shadowville All-Stars -
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/22149226-angel-esquiline-hill--first-draft