Kaleidoscope artist interviews: Sean Rox Michael Schoff
Will Dockery
2012-09-27 13:02:30 UTC

Today we interview Renaissance Man Sean Rox Michael Schoff at his JunkFest
compound, next week Americana folk artist Sam Granger joins us in the
studio, and among our guests in October will be veteran Phenix City
impressionist painter June Perg Floyd! "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show
featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas.
Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7 and CTVEA Cable TV of East
Alabama.
Will Dockery
2012-10-04 16:39:20 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/nla61NcT9Wo
Today we interview Renaissance Man Sean Rox Michael Schoff at his JunkFest
compound, next week Americana folk artist Sam Granger joins us in the
studio, and among our guests in October will be veteran Phenix City
impressionist painter June Perg Floyd! "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show
featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding
areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7 and CTVEA Cable TV of
East Alabama.
Forgot I already had a thread for this, ready...

--

Kaleidoscope, featuring Sean Rox Michael Schoff