Interview with new Phenix City Mayor Eddie Lowe!
Will Dockery
2012-10-11 14:21:40 UTC
Interview with new Phenix City Mayor Eddie Lowe!
http://tinyurl.com/Mayor-Eddie-Lowe
For those who missed it, George, Hellstomper, Chuck, Corey... Eddie looks
like he's going to be one of the finest Mayors in the long history of the
sleepy little town on the river we call Phenix City.
--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars return to Old SoHo:
https://www.facebook.com/events/443779825672814
Jay Herblock
2012-10-11 15:14:37 UTC
Interview with new Phenix City Mayor Eddie Lowe
That should be spelled Phoenix.
Hieronymous707
2012-10-11 15:18:24 UTC
Post by Jay Herblock
Interview with new Phenix City Mayor Eddie Lowe
That should be spelled Phoenix.
NOT IN ALABAMA!

http://www.phenixcityal.us/
Will Dockery

We don't need no steenking 0's.
Will Dockery
2012-12-30 22:16:32 UTC
I watched the video, you have some interesting scenes to pass in your run
around the local area, it seems.
Yeah, it's my little slice of heaven here. Same old same old, day after
day after day. I've run around this town so many thousands of times that i
know every step of the way by heart. Somehow I still never tire of it.
Lucky. I guess everybody's local scenes can be interesting though. We
don't have a music scene or a poetry scene or a whatever scene. What you
see in the video is what we got, a mental hospital for disabled vets and
some cool scenery. That's about it.
That big rusty looking bridge looks like a nice spot for a smoke break.

Reminds me of the long rusty bridge that scared me every weekend when I was
a child, riding out Orchard Hill Road to visit my grandparents, in La
Grange.

I'll watch your video again to refresh myself on specifics... I'd like to
see more of this type video done, and would myself if I actually had access
to a camera I could strap on my head as you seem to have done.
Will Dockery
2013-01-10 02:31:08 UTC
Post by Jay Herblock
Interview with new Phenix City Mayor Eddie Lowe
That should be spelled Phoenix.
NOT IN ALABAMA!

http://www.phenixcityal.us/

True, here's a clip from "The Phenix City Story":

From the film, "The Phenix City Story". John Patterson's motivational speech
to the citizens after the mob murdered his father, the newly elected
Attorney General, Albert Patterson.

Will Dockery
2012-10-19 18:08:10 UTC
Interview with new Phenix City Mayor Eddie Lowe
That should be spelled Phoenix.

// No, there's never been an "0" in Phenix City, for some reason that I'm
not remembering this morning, Jay.

But across the Chattahoochee River, the town of Columbus, /does/ have an "0"
in the name... here's some photos of our Riverwalk show there last week:

4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk Event

October 13 · · Taken at Rotary Park Boat Landing (riverwalk)

Thanks to everyone for helping me and The Shadowville All-Stars put on this
show... and let's do it once again next year!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151303990819363.530125.620409362&type=1&notif_t=like
Will Dockery
2012-10-22 21:12:52 UTC
http://maxshores.com/phenixcity
Gen. Patton at Fort Benning wanted to destroy Phenix City.
Yes, back when Phenix city was the Las Vegas of the Deep South...
Will Dockery
2012-10-27 10:51:20 UTC
Back again, Cujo?
Cujo rides again... heh.
--
The superb folk art of Sam Granger

Will Dockery
2012-11-02 17:02:13 UTC
Weirdos.
Yeah... we can get like that down here in Alabama sometimes...

--
World AIDs Day Concert featuring Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/12609809-under-the-radar-for-sam-singer
Will Dockery
2012-11-05 10:10:22 UTC
It's a cool little town.
Phenix City does have some charm...
--
Shark Pact Manifesto / Will Dockery & Shadowville All-Stars:

Will Dockery
2012-12-31 01:09:18 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Interview with new Phenix City Mayor Eddie Lowe!
http: --- Mayor-Eddie-Lowe
The link posted seems to have expired or something, but here's "Happy
Holidays!" from Mayor Eddie Lowe:

Published on Dec 5, 2012
Phenix City Mayor Eddie Lowe wishes a Happy Holidays.