4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk Event (Video)
Will Dockery
2012-10-08 16:27:38 UTC
4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk Event October 13, 2012:

Published on Oct 2, 2012 by RusticViewer07

Jeremy Hobbs and Will Dockery talk about the 4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk
Event October 13, 2012.
Hieronymous707
2012-10-08 16:47:02 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/1hFPI0Se3YQ
Published on Oct 2, 2012 by RusticViewer07
Jeremy Hobbs and Will Dockery talk about the 4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk
Event October 13, 2012.
Sounds like fun. We've got a parade and festival here on the same
date.
http://perryvillecc.org/?a=12_autumnfest
Will Dockery
2012-10-09 06:56:51 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/1hFPI0Se3YQ
Published on Oct 2, 2012 by RusticViewer07
Jeremy Hobbs and Will Dockery talk about the 4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk
Event October 13, 2012.
Sounds like fun. We've got a parade and festival here on the same
date.
http://perryvillecc.org/?a=12_autumnfest

If we still had Geno and his U-Stream set up I'd perhaps suggest a hook up
between us... as it is Rusty will probably have a camera on a stationary
tripod, he won't be able to actively direct since he's playing lead guitar
for this one, always a great time when he joins us.

Here's the basic set/song list:

The 4th Annual AIDS fundraiser at Rotary Park this year, Saturday October
13th. Join Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars with special guest stars
for this good cause, as we try to help find a cure for AIDS within our
lifetimes. The Shadowville All-Stars Revue at Riverwalk Event Saturday,
October 13 2012 Rotary Park Boat Landing (Riverwalk) 1300 Victory Drive
Columbus, Georgia 31904 USA.

4th Annual Riverwalk Event 2012 music schedule:

1.) National Anthem by Jessi Jenix
***
Shadowville All-Stars Set One:
1.) Shark Pack Manifesto
2.) Under The Radar
3.) Butterscotch & Honey
4.) Dana Dodd (w/ Jack) "Sweet Virginia"
5.) Terry Gannon "Peter Gunn" (w/ band)
6.) Sweet Jane (singalong/everyone)
***
7.) Bobby Walden (2 songs)
8.) Jessi Jenix (1 song, 2 if time permits)
9.) Mike Matthews (2 songs)
***
Shadoville All-Stars Set Two:
10.) Last Dream Today
11.) Gone Too Far
12.) Swamp Street Exile
13.) Terry Gannon song (Get A Haircut)
14.) Dana Dodd (w/ Jack) "No Expectations"
16.) Greybeard Cavalier(singalong/everyone)

Schedule as Time Permits / Subject to Change.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2012-10-11 14:10:43 UTC
Sounds like a great day. Have fun.
Thanks, and as I mentioned elsewhere, we've stretched it through the entore
day and night, now:

Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars return to Old SoHo:
https://www.facebook.com/events/443779825672814
Hieronymous707
2012-10-11 14:27:51 UTC
Stamina!
Will Dockery
2012-10-15 04:13:59 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Sounds like a great day. Have fun.
Thanks, and as I mentioned elsewhere, we've stretched it through the entore
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars return to Old
SoHo:https://www.facebook.com/events/443779825672814
Stamina!

Saturday was great all around... lots of photos and videos coming soon!

Here's Jeremy's Press Release:

PRESS STATEMENT
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE

I wanted to personally thank the citizens of the Chattahoochee Valley who
attended and participated in the CVBWF Inc's Fourth Annual AIDS 5k Riverwalk
event. This year's event was such a major success because of the wonderful
spirit that embodied all who attended. Even with the car break ins that
occurred next door, each person still went fort
h and helped make this event the best ever in our history. Rest assured,
next year we will have better security watching the parking area to ensure
this type of callous deed never happens again. I wish to extend a big thanks
to Sheriff John Darr, who was our special guest at this year's event, for
taking immediate action when these crimes were reported.

I want to personally thank over 85 individuals, organizations, and companies
that came together to help make this event possible. I am so humbled by the
tremendous show of support from our community. WTVM, WXTX Fox 54, Mr. Wing's
Sports Bar and Grill, Viva El Toro, CV Pride, DA Julia Slater, Sheriff John
Darr, The Columbus Ledger Enquirer, The Columbus Times, The Courier,
Playgrounds Magazine, Buddy Bryan, all our musicians including the talents
of Will Dockery/Shadowville All Stars, Brian Roberts, Sue Marshall and Greg
Grice Photography, The Marriott Group, Bonefish Grill, Buckhead Bar and
Grill, SISTA, Ruby Tuesday's, and so many more.

Most importantly, 25 HIV Tests were administered at this year's event. I
want to thank Columbus SISTA who was on site administering the tests and
issuing results. Please remember, that FREE testing is available Monday
through Friday every week.

When I founded this organization in 2007, I never dreamed that we would be
as successful as we are today. Our organization has helped change the mind
set of our community regarding HIV/AIDS awareness, testing and care. This
achievement is only possible because of the great people who reside within
our area. To each citizen, I commend you and humbly thank you for helping
our agency pave a better way forward for all.

Jeremy S Hobbs
CEO and Founder CVBWF Inc.

CVBWF Inc.
2237 14th Street
Columbus, Georgia 31906
www.betterwayfoundation.com

Will Dockery
2012-10-19 18:22:18 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Sounds like a great day. Have fun.
Thanks, and as I mentioned elsewhere, we've stretched it through the entore
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars return to Old
SoHo:https://www.facebook.com/events/443779825672814
Stamina!

*** "If the cause is right..."

--
4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk Event photos:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151303990819363.530125.620409362&type=1&notif_t=like
Will Dockery
2012-10-27 10:19:54 UTC
Sounds like a great day. Have fun.