Anyone around here?
basilisk
2009-10-06 04:45:12 UTC
Is there anyone lurking or posting around here,
might be nice to have an active Alabama group.
http://www.welshpembrokecorgis.com
Bad Roy
2009-10-24 10:50:20 UTC
Post by basilisk
Is there anyone lurking or posting around here,
might be nice to have an active Alabama group.
I suppose it would. There's just nothing to write about in Alabama! At
least not in Marion county, where I am...
basilisk
2009-10-27 02:47:15 UTC
Post by Bad Roy
Post by basilisk
Is there anyone lurking or posting around here,
might be nice to have an active Alabama group.
I suppose it would. There's just nothing to write about in Alabama!
At least not in Marion county, where I am...
I stop by every now and then and check for postings, I remember when
this was a fairly active group.
basilisk
--
http://www.welshpembrokecorgis.com