"Kaleidoscope" with guest artist Sam Granger
Will Dockery
2012-10-27 10:17:36 UTC
Hello and good early morning, my old Usenet Friends!

Planning to get in some early work on the land, and so am up and at it as
daybreak approaches on this side of America.

Got a coffee to jumpstart, and since I'm already several episodes on since I
last sent you a link to my Cable TV show, here's the one with the superb
folk art of Sam Granger:

Published on Oct 5, 2012 by RusticViewer07

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist Sam Granger.
"KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee
Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.
Will Dockery
2012-11-03 05:50:39 UTC
"Kaleidoscope" with guest artist Ricky Greer

Published on Nov 2, 2012 by RusticViewer07
"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest musician, wood working
artist Ricky Greer. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local
artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets from the Chattahoochee Valley
and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.
Will Dockery
2012-11-03 22:59:11 UTC
http://youtu.be/Obpz5hEa-Vg
And here, as well...