Chuck Lysaght Rape Poetry (was Re: j r sherman
Meat Plow
2009-11-16 13:41:49 UTC
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:19:46 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
hey check out j r sherman's myspace page... I guess j r doesn't like
britney spears... he wants to watch her get raped... hmmm... you can
search his friends and find joy yourcenar... yikes!!!
Nice way to show how much you don't obsess over jr.
PedoKluck always did have a subtle approach to Usenet posting.
Plus it's a cool way to draw the heat away from the babysitter rape
fantasy poem he created. You know this one titled Perfect Angel.

Perfect Angel by 'a middle aged' Chuck Lysaght AKA
<the messenjah ***@veryfast.biz>
<http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Chuck_Lysaght>
<http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght>
i knew it was wrong
i'm not really a good babysitter
i felt myself getting hard
as she sat in my lap
and then she kissed me
i told her no
she kept kissing me
soon the passion
was too much
i grabbed her
and slammed my swollen cock
i nto her virgin pussy
and exploded as she screamed
hours of screams
then...
her parents came home
asked if she did her homework
and if she behaved
she looked at me
and wet her lips with her tongue
i said yes
she was a perfect angel
Who besides someone with a sick, deeply demented mind sits around and
dreams about raping our young girls who are still young enough to need
adult supervision? What age do most people start trusting their kids
alone at home? Hell I've seen 13 year olds baby sit for others. So
where does that leave Chuck Lysaght's imagination? Molesting/torturing
an 8-10 year old?

discuss
Will Dockery
2009-11-16 21:32:07 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
[...]
Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg both wrote similar "Shock
Poetry"... although Ginsberg's were about young boys.

Post by Meat Plow
adult supervision? What age do most people start trusting their kids
alone at home? Hell I've seen 13 year olds baby sit for others. So
where does that leave Chuck Lysaght's imagination? Molesting/torturing
an 8-10 year old?
discuss
First point in the discussion would be the reminder from Karla Rogers:

"Don't mistake the writer of the poem for the speaker in the poem."

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
the messenjah
2009-12-19 17:48:11 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
adult supervision? What age do most people start trusting their kids
alone at home? Hell I've seen 13 year olds baby sit for others. So
where does that leave Chuck Lysaght's imagination? Molesting/torturing
an 8-10 year old?
discuss
"Don't mistake the writer of the poem for the speaker in the poem."
I suppose if someone writes a poem about burning down a barn they will
become an arsonist in the eyes of these usenet tards. Should we hold
Stephen King responsible for all the people who have arrived at an
untimely death in his books? Like Jane's Addiction said, Nothing's
Shocking.

Post by Will Dockery
--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery- Hide quoted text -
Will Dockery
2009-12-19 22:28:00 UTC
Post by the messenjah
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Meat Plow
You know this one titled Perfect Angel.
Perfect Angel by Chuck Lysaght
[...]
Not to mention the subject matter of poets such as Allen Ginsberg,
Charles Bukowski, Arthur Rimbaud et al, who could sure present some
disturbing visions, and considered not to be autobiography.

--
"Black Crow's Brother" by Will Dockery & Gini Woolfolk, now playing on
MySpace:
Post by Will Dockery
--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery-Hide quoted text -