Conley Brothers Band live show Saturday
Will Dockery
2013-01-05 05:17:20 UTC
The Conley Brothers Band live show Saturday night

Featuring the vocals and songs of Sandy Madaris:

"R & B Dance band" at Belloo's Martini and Cigar Bar
900 Front Ave., Columbus, Georgia 31901

https://www.facebook.com/events/267388733387908

From Alicia Summers McLeod:

"...Conley Brothers Band at Belloo's in Columbus tomorrow night. I will be
playing keys albeit with one hand snd singing... Henry Foster
Conley -guitar/vocals. Jack Snipe-bass/vocals. Derundo Jenkins (?) on drums
and vocals. Sandy Madaris-fantastic vocals! And ME-vocals and one-handed
keys!"

A great show is a given, with some of the brightest talents the
Columbus-Phenix City music scene has to offer.
Hieronymous707
2013-01-06 15:03:16 UTC
http://youtu.be/1LetBCcfrb8
"R & B Dance band" at Belloo's Martini and Cigar Bar
900 Front Ave., Columbus, Georgia 31901
https://www.facebook.com/events/267388733387908
"...Conley Brothers Band at Belloo's in Columbus tomorrow night. I will be
playing keys albeit with one hand snd singing... Henry Foster
Conley -guitar/vocals. Jack Snipe-bass/vocals. Derundo Jenkins (?) on drums
and vocals. Sandy Madaris-fantastic vocals! And ME-vocals and one-handed
keys!"
A great show is a given, with some of the brightest talents the
Columbus-Phenix City music scene has to offer.
Do you not realize how stupid
and hypocritical that sort of
behavior makes you look,
or do you just not care?
Will Dockery
2013-01-10 02:48:19 UTC
Post by Hieronymous707
Post by Will Dockery
The Conley Brothers Band live show Saturday night
http://youtu.be/1LetBCcfrb8
"R & B Dance band" at Belloo's Martini and Cigar Bar
900 Front Ave., Columbus, Georgia 31901
https://www.facebook.com/events/267388733387908
"...Conley Brothers Band at Belloo's in Columbus tomorrow night. I will be
playing keys albeit with one hand snd singing... Henry Foster
Conley -guitar/vocals. Jack Snipe-bass/vocals. Derundo Jenkins (?) on drums
and vocals. Sandy Madaris-fantastic vocals! And ME-vocals and one-handed
keys!"
A great show is a given, with some of the brightest talents the
Columbus-Phenix City music scene has to offer.
Do you not realize
How so?

It is simply a plug for my poet friends, nothing more, nothing less.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery