The Crimson Barrel in Fort Mitchell
Will Dockery
2012-04-25 23:12:32 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Crimson.Barrel

"The news at The Crimson Barrel is that Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars along with The Katy And Jack Thing (Katy Clyde & Jack Snipe)
will be performing Saturday night April 28th at The Crimson Barrel,
588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell, Alabama 36856 9pm - Closing."
Adam Lynn
2012-04-25 23:37:43 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Crimson.Barrel
"The news at The Crimson Barrel is that Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars along with The Katy And Jack Thing (Katy Clyde & Jack Snipe)
will be performing Saturday night April 28th at The Crimson Barrel,
588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell, Alabama 36856 9pm - Closing."
The Crimson Barrel.

I thought maybe it was a poem.
Dick tease.
Will Dockery
2012-04-26 16:20:47 UTC
Post by Adam Lynn
Post by Will Dockery
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Crimson.Barrel
"The news at The Crimson Barrel is that Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars along with The Katy And Jack Thing (Katy Clyde & Jack Snipe)
will be performing Saturday night April 28th at The Crimson Barrel,
588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell, Alabama 36856 9pm - Closing."
The Crimson Barrel.
I thought maybe it was a poem.
Dick tease.
The scene is set for many poems, great new venue.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/347783368616990/
Corey
Stick a plug in it why don't you? Damn, girl.
Will Dockery
2012-04-26 16:27:57 UTC
Post by Corey
Stick a plug
Not likely.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/347783368616990/

This Saturday - Crimson Barrel Saloon Impromptu Launch Party featuring
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars along with The Katy And Jack
Thing (Katy Clyde & Jack Snipe) performing live.

April 28th at Crimson Barrel Saloon, 588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell,
Alabama 36856

9pm - Closing.
Corey
2012-04-26 16:32:22 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Corey
Stick a plug
Not likely.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/347783368616990/
This Saturday - Crimson Barrel Saloon Impromptu Launch Party featuring
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars along with The Katy And Jack
Thing (Katy Clyde & Jack Snipe) performing live.
April 28th at Crimson Barrel Saloon, 588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell,
Alabama 36856
9pm - Closing.
If that's not a PLUG, what do YOU call it? Look, admit it. You just
gave yourself a PLUG for a gig you have coming up. Don't go off on me
like some STUPID CUNT on the RAG or something just because I made note
of the fact that you were giving yourself a PLUG like any good BITCH
would.
Will Dockery
2012-04-26 19:55:25 UTC
Post by Corey
If that's not a PLUG, what do YOU call it? Look, admit it. You just
gave yourself a PLUG for a gig you have coming up.
I reckon you guessed correctly...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/347783368616990/

Minstrels, come join us at the new "Heaquarters" for Shadowville All-
Stars... there will be room for cameos & inprovisational jamming,
which is a given in my vision of poetics meet sound & vision. Saturday
night at the Crimson Barrel Saloon, and in the weeks ahead!

9pm - Closing.
Corey
2012-04-26 20:16:14 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Corey
If that's not a PLUG, what do YOU call it? Look, admit it. You just
gave yourself a PLUG for a gig you have coming up.
I reckon you guessed correctly...
What does that mean? I didn't guess anything. Do you speak any other
languages besides stupid? Why do you feel the need to snip half a
joke? CUNT you appreciate a HOLE joke? It's just a joke, Will. A play
on words. It's no sleight towards you. The HOLE joke CELEBRATES you,
like the BURNING VAGINA at Doo-Nanny. Embrace your feminine side,
Will. Just give yourself a hug. You need it. You deserve it. I love
you, man. Now go fuck off for a while. Come back and write something
when you feel more like a pussy. Think like a cat if that helps. Later.
Will Dockery
2012-04-27 00:10:38 UTC
Post by Corey
What does that mean?
It means you've improved your ability to state the obvious, with less
of your usual confused sounding gibberish.

A shame your poetry still suffers from your unfortunate affliction,
Corey.

--
Will Dockery & Shadowville All-Stars / Katy & Jack Thing:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/347783368616990/
Corey
2012-04-27 00:16:33 UTC
Will Dockery & Shadowville All-Stars / Katy & Jack Thing:https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/347783368616990/
Fuck off, Will.
Will Dockery
2012-04-27 00:20:32 UTC
Post by Corey
Fuck off, Will.
I will be soon, Corey, because unlike you, I actually have art to both
create and perform before the night is through.

I'll check back here when I finish that *and* am bored enough to see
more of your constantly jealous whining.

Corey
2012-04-27 00:30:13 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Corey
Fuck off, Will.
I will be soon, Corey, because unlike you, I actually have art to both
create and perform before the night is through.
I'll check back here when I finish that *and* am bored enough to see
more of your constantly jealous whining.
--
Will Dockery & Shadowville All-Stars / Katy & Jack Thing:https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/347783368616990/
Yeah, that must be it. That's what keeps you coming back. You like to
see who's jealous of you. Got it.
Will Dockery
2012-04-27 00:37:03 UTC
Corey wrote:

<snip for focus>
Post by Corey
Yeah, that must be it. That's what keeps you coming back.
Again, you're partially right... which is also somewhat wrong.

I wrote in my last post when and why I would be back here probably
Post by Corey
Post by Will Dockery
I will be soon, Corey, because unlike you, I actually have art to both
create and perform before the night is through.
I'll check back here when I finish that *and* am bored enough to see
more of your constantly jealous whining.
So, okay... getting about time to cut loose... see you later, Corey.

Corey
2012-04-27 00:59:38 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
<snip for focus>
Post by Corey
Post by Will Dockery
I will be soon, Corey, because unlike you, I actually have art to both
create and perform before the night is through.
I'll check back here when I finish that *and* am bored enough to see
more of your constantly jealous whining.
So, okay... getting about time to cut loose... see you later, Corey.
LOL. Yeah, go "cut loose" some efin Art. You know what happens when
you cut loose some F in Art? Pffffffft. LOL.
Corey
2012-04-26 20:33:32 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Corey
If that's not a PLUG, what do YOU call it? Look, admit it. You just
gave yourself a PLUG for a gig you have coming up.
I reckon you guessed correctly...
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/347783368616990/
Minstrels, come join us at the new "Heaquarters" for Shadowville All-
Stars... there will be room for cameos & inprovisational jamming,
which is a given in my vision of poetics meet sound & vision. Saturday
night at the Crimson Barrel Saloon, and in the weeks ahead!
April 28th at Crimson Barrel Saloon, 588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell,
Alabama 36856
9pm - Closing.
The "Crimson Barrel" is a little HOLE in the wall place by the looks
of it on Google maps. It's just so ironic that you would call it your
"Headquarters" and invite MENSTRUALS to COME. LOL.
Will Dockery
2012-05-01 10:35:49 UTC
Post by Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Corey
If that's not a PLUG, what do YOU call it? Look, admit it. You just
gave yourself a PLUG for a gig you have coming up.
I reckon you guessed correctly...
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/347783368616990/
Minstrels, come join us at the new "Headquarters" for Shadowville All-
Stars... there will be room for cameos & inprovisational jamming,
which is a given in my vision of poetics meet sound & vision. Saturday
night at the Crimson Barrel Saloon, and in the weeks ahead!
April 28th at Crimson Barrel Saloon, 588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell,
Alabama 36856
9pm - Closing.
The "Crimson Barrel" is a little HOLE in the wall place by the looks
of it on Google maps.
Google Maps got the location slightly off, and hasn't corrected the
name change yet:

http://g.co/maps/vazzj

I've made these changes to the map listing:

Crimson Barrel Saloon
Category: Bar & Grill

Name
Crimson Barrel Saloon (Primary)
Address
588,Alabama 165
Fort Mitchell AL,36856

Phone, Website...
+1 334-855-4066Phone

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Crimson.BarrelWebsite

Categories
Bar & Grill
Live Music Venue, Restaurants - Bars, Pubs & Taverns, Entertainment -
Live Music

Working hours
Monday - Sunday
3:00am - 12:00pm

Description
Crimson Barrel Saloon is a bar, grill & music venue, a Classic Rock-N-
Roll/Country-Western Roadhouse.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Hieronymous 707
Okay, great. Whatever. Feel better now? You look ridiculous. LOL.
Will Dockery
2012-05-01 13:51:58 UTC
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Corey
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Actually I was hoping, or rather I need you to go over and verify my
changes... supposedly that'll speed Google Maps up in making the
changes.

Hieronymous 707
2012-05-01 13:58:28 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Corey
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
I be happy to, nigga, so longs as Yous nose the dif a tween be in my
nigga an be in my Nigga, like the news ain't really News, ya dig Nig?
LOL.
Will Dockery
2012-05-01 14:56:35 UTC
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/347783368616990/
Minstrels, come join us at the new "Headquarters" for Shadowville All-
Stars... there will be room for cameos & inprovisational jamming,
which is a given in my vision of poetics meet sound & vision. Saturday
night at the Crimson Barrel Saloon, and in the weeks ahead!
April 28th at Crimson Barrel Saloon, 588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell,
Alabama 36856
9pm - Closing.
<snip for brevity>
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Actually I was hoping, or rather I need you to go over and verify my
changes... supposedly that'll speed Google Maps up in making the
changes.
I be happy to
Well, thanks... maybe with your help I can get this important change
made.

Right now my changes are still "Pending":

http://goo.gl/yn6cD

Here's the new Crimson Barrel Saloon location/listing on Google Maps,
which so far Google seems to want to cling to the notion that Rosie's
Canteena is still the name of our club...

Hieronymous 707
Why you cut me, bro? Is you is or is you ain't my nigga, Nigga?
Will Dockery
2012-05-01 16:22:58 UTC
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Actually I was hoping, or rather I need you to go over and verify my
changes... supposedly that'll speed Google Maps up in making the
changes.
I be happy to
Well, thanks... maybe with your help I can get this important change
made.
Why you cut me, bro?
It wasn't intentional, but when/if I offended you, I apologize.

Hieronymous 707
2012-05-01 16:42:38 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Actually I was hoping, or rather I need you to go over and verify my
changes... supposedly that'll speed Google Maps up in making the
changes.
I be happy to
Well, thanks... maybe with your help I can get this important change
made.
Why you cut me, bro?
It wasn't intentional, but when/if I offended you, I apologize.
You offend me every time you cut /snip my text for "focus" or
"brevity" or whatever other bullshit reason you can come up with for
not leaving my bodies of text in tact, in fact.
Will Dockery
2012-05-01 17:10:39 UTC
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Actually I was hoping, or rather I need you to go over and verify my
changes... supposedly that'll speed Google Maps up in making the
changes.
I be happy to
Well, thanks... maybe with your help I can get this important change
made.
Why you cut me, bro?
It wasn't intentional, but when/if I offended you, I apologize.
You offend me every time you cut /snip my text for "focus" or
"brevity" or whatever other bullshit reason you can come up with for
not leaving my bodies of text in tact, in fact.
Sorry, but when *you* write something that offends *me*, I just edit
it out... I see no reason to repeat your garbage in my own posts.

Get it, Corey?

Try a little of the "do unto others" rule, rather than whatever it is
you do instead, maybe?

Hieronymous 707
2012-05-01 17:31:06 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
LOL. Do you ever actually listen to/read yourself, Will? I don't write
anything that offends you, moron. How long have you been in the
"entertainment industry" anyway? Haven't you heard the saying that
there's "no such thing as bad press"? If you're offended by text,
where does that offense really exist, in the words or in you? I don't
write garbage, Will. Never have. Ask anybody. I'm generally considered
a very good writer, your opinion notwithstanding. If you read garbage,
that's entirely on you. If you see offensive language, again, that's
on you. I WRITE WORDS, and they're all good WORDS. Look to yourself
for whatever offends you. It's not in me, and it's not in the words I
spend time writing. Your snipping of my words disrespects the time I
spend in your behalf, which is considerable, therefore you are
essentially disrespecting yourself by not giving full consideration to
the words present. GET IT YET, WILL? IT'S ABOUT TIME!!
Will Dockery
2012-05-01 17:40:21 UTC
Post by Hieronymous 707
Do you ever actually listen to/read yourself, Will?
As often as possible, man.

Hieronymous 707
2012-05-01 17:49:26 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Do you ever actually listen to/read yourself, Will?
As often as possible, man.
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Okay, so what was in the text you snipped that time that offended you
so much that you felt you had to do what you did? Did you even read
it? What did you hear?
Will Dockery
2012-05-01 19:36:30 UTC
Post by Hieronymous 707
Okay, so what was in the text you snipped that time that offended you
so much that you felt you had to do what you did? Did you even read
it? What did you hear?
Never mind, I got over it... let's keep the good vibes going and stay
away from the Dark Side for a while, eh?

Hieronymous 707
2012-05-01 20:08:49 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Okay, so what was in the text you snipped that time that offended you
so much that you felt you had to do what you did? Did you even read
it? What did you hear?
Never mind, I got over it... let's keep the good vibes going and stay
away from the Dark Side for a while, eh?
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Wish I could help you with that but I'm a darkie, nigga.

Corey
2012-04-25 23:53:55 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Crimson.Barrel
"The news at The Crimson Barrel is that Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars along with The Katy And Jack Thing (Katy Clyde & Jack Snipe)
will be performing Saturday night April 28th at The Crimson Barrel,
588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell, Alabama 36856 9pm - Closing."
Once upon a Christmas Carol
Came the famous Crimson Barrel
Incident, so tense and terse.
I tell you, it was Will inverse,
Like on his head instead up.
Write it down to in his cups,
Depressed, suppressing feelings,
Until our Will found himself kneeling;
Tripped. He slipped and fell upon
His knees. So, please have Grey Poupon
On hand. The man needs mustering.
I see his feathers fluster. Bring
Closure. Know the end is near
Commercial. Cars can bring men near.
Corey
Commercial. Cars can bring men. Hear?
Corey
2012-04-26 16:38:42 UTC
Post by Corey
Post by Will Dockery
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Crimson.Barrel
"The news at The Crimson Barrel is that Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars along with The Katy And Jack Thing (Katy Clyde & Jack Snipe)
will be performing Saturday night April 28th at The Crimson Barrel,
588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell, Alabama 36856 9pm - Closing."
Once upon a Christmas Carol
Came the famous Crimson Barrel
Incident, so tense and terse.
I tell you, it was Will inverse,
Like on his head instead up.
Write it down to in his cups,
Depressed, suppressing feelings,
Until our Will found himself kneeling;
Tripped. He slipped and fell upon
His knees. So, please have Grey Poupon
On hand. The man needs mustering.
I see his feathers fluster. Bring
Closure. Know the end is near
Commercial. Cars can bring men. Hear?
I knew a Crimson Barrel once.
I went there twice to look at cunts.
Some pussy who was on the rag
got mad because I stole his hag.
Will Dockery
2012-04-27 01:37:22 UTC
Post by Corey
LOL. Yeah, go "cut loose"
Yeah, and Google Groups is fouling up and flaking out here again,
apparently losing my posts, so...

Corey
2012-04-27 01:57:22 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Corey
LOL. Yeah, go "cut loose"
Yeah, and Google Groups is fouling up and flaking out here again,
apparently losing my posts, so...
Yeah, the Google monster ate 'em up. Do you still sleep with the light
on? Are you afraid of the darkies too, Will? LOL.
Will Dockery
2012-04-27 11:51:08 UTC
Post by Corey
Yeah, the Google monster ate 'em up.
That has been known to happen on Google Groups.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Crimson.Barrel
"The news at Crimson Barrel Saloon is that Will Dockery & The Shadowville
Corey
2012-04-27 12:11:59 UTC
Post by Corey
"The news at Crimson Barrel Saloon is that Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars along with The Katy And Jack Thing (Katy Clyde & Jack Snipe)
will be performing Saturday night April 28th at The Crimson Barrel,
588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell, Alabama 36856 9pm - Closing."
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
If you really don't want to hear from me, don't respond to me. If you
do respond, just tell me what you want from me. Simple.
Will Dockery
Well that works both ways of course.
Corey
2012-04-27 13:08:36 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Corey
Post by Corey
If you really don't want to hear from me, don't respond to me. If you
do respond, just tell me what you want from me. Simple.
Well that works both ways of course.
You don't have anything I want, Will. You're just behaving willfully,
being obstinate because that's your only weapon.
Mike Duffy
2012-04-27 21:36:48 UTC
Post by Corey
You don't have anything I want, Will. You're just behaving willfully,
being obstinate because that's your only weapon.
The best way to stifle his fit,
And throttle his postings a bit,
And damp his histerics,
Is hit with some lyrics.
'Cause he can't do rhyming worth shit.
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm
Will Dockery
2012-04-29 16:59:50 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
The best way to stifle his fit,
And throttle his postings a bit,
And damp his histerics,
Is hit with some lyrics.
'Cause he can't do rhyming worth shit.
Thanks for the critique, pal.

Hieronymous 707
2012-04-30 23:32:31 UTC
Music & poetry from Will Dockery:http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Strike!
Will Dockery
2012-05-01 00:20:58 UTC
Post by Hieronymous 707
Strike!
You fancy yourself some kind of Umpire, now?

Hieronymous 707
2012-05-01 00:36:37 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Strike!
You fancy yourself some kind of Umpire, now?
Nothing fancy, just black and white when read in an informed and
uniformed way.
Will Dockery
2012-04-30 23:48:35 UTC
Post by Corey
You don't have anything I want, Will.
And definitely likewise, my friend.

Back on-topic, here's the news on Crimson Barrel's May schedule, from

http://www.playgroundsmag.com

To The Magic Store by Will Dockery

"What's the use in dreaming? We got better things to do. Dreams never
did work out for me anyway... even when they did come true." -Bob
Dylan

*** Crimson Barrel Saturday Night Music Showcase ***

Great show Saturday April 28th as we launched the The Crimson Barrel
live music Saturday events with Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars opened by The Katy & Jack Thing. Many of y'all will remember
Crimson Barrel Saloon as Rocky's, then Rosie's Cantina, just past the
Fort Mitchell Military Cemetary, and near the lower (Lawson Airfield)
entrance to Fort Benning on Highway 165. I met the owners Lindsey &
Phillip, and have commited to helping them develop into a world class
venue for the local talent in the coming months:

* Saturday May 5th at Crimson Barrel we've got the sweet & talented
Brittany Avery for the "Brittany Avery / Cinco de Mayo party!" which
will be a groovy scene indeed.

* May 12th we will have The Katy And Jack Thing (Katy Clyde, Jack
Snipe, John Phillips & Henry Holmes) returning in the headliner spot,
with me & my Shadowville All-Stars as openers.

* On Saturday May 19th Crimson Barrel presents Brandon Holden, kicking
new country rock originals and favorites,

* We round out May with Brian Mallard & Renegade on the 26th, again
opened by Will Dockery & my Shadowville All-Stars. So come on out to
Fort Mitchell, Alabama (Fort Mitchell), for some of the best in local
music & poetics. http://www.reverbnation.com/brianmallard

That's The Crimson Barrel Saloon, 588 Highway 165, Fort Mitchell,
Alabama 36856. 9pm - Closing.

*** Echobeast debut Cullman Civic Center Sept 14-15 Culman Alabama ***

The Annual Space Rock Con at Cullman Civic Center Sept 14-15 in Culman
Alabama is a festival for: "...space rock and psychedelic but also for
classic rock.electronic, progressive, metal, experimental and anything
strange.It is also for the sci-fi fans along with
fantasy,mystics,pagans,gamers,music memorbia and anyone who wants to
come and hang out and listen to wild music."

Echobeast is a Space Rock project spearheaded by Bibb City Rambler
Brian Fowler, who describes it thusly: "...ECHOBEAST is in the Studio
recording the album "Chariots of Affliction" with Brian Fowler guitar,
therimen, vocals, Charles Fowler-drums,vocals, Jorge Antonio-Bueno-
bass, vocals, with special guesrJohn Pack of SPACESEED and many
guests. Folks in this group are Friends and folks I want to be apart
of the cd. Or your in the loop... Peace..."

The first Echobeast single is available on CD-Baby:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/echobeast

*** Hogbottom 2012 a great success ***

I don't have a solid figure on what Hogbottom 2012 took in for the
House Of Heroes this year but rumor has it it was almost double the
$10,000 we raised last year. Deatails next month. A special thanks to
*all* my friends who joined me onstage at Hogbottom & made the show
such a winner, since it was an
ensemble effect & not just any one person that made it all work in the
end, as we know...

Christy Cabaron-Fowler for capturing the audacious & iconic images we
are left with, Patricia Suddeth (tamborine & vocals), Don White
(guitar), Basil Fitzpatrick (guitar), Henry Foster Conley (who stepped
in at the last minute on guitar), Sandy Madaris (vocals), Derundo
Jenkins (drums) & Doug Conley (bass), John Phillips (accordian &
sailor pipe), Geno Woolfolk (flute & keys) & Dana Dodd (tomborine &
vocals) each one of you contributed something crucial to the poetics &
sound of *whatever* I call the fellow travellers & comrades who join
me at various moments in the Zeitgeist.

Thank you *all*, & Live Long & Prosper, my Friends.

Swamp Street Exile

Winterworld descends
Night owl on my back.
Your eyes are bleary
you won't be coming back.

Time... Demands
She's yelling.
Shut down clocks
at Noon.

In front of the Dead River
time to leave your smile.
If I'm wrong dear'lady
Come sit with me a while.

Memories... Like
Snowdust.
Swamp Street Exile
Tune.

Draw another picture
Of a perfect storm.
A red October morning
A field forever gone.

My wayward muse,
Leave it all to me.
Still in the bewilderness
Still too blind to see.

Time demands, she's yelling
shutdown clocks at noon.
Memories like snowdust
Frozen Stopwatch moon..

Words- Will Dockery
Music- Rusty Wood

Hieronymous 707

Will Dockery
2012-05-01 00:01:22 UTC
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Back on-topic, here's the news
News, right. LOL.
You don't agree in some way, Corey?
Hieronymous 707
2012-05-01 00:11:59 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Post by Will Dockery
Back on-topic, here's the news
News, right. LOL.
You don't agree in some way, Corey?
Reading that, you sound exactly like Nancy Pelosi in my head. That's
not necessarily a bad thing, but it's definitely not a good thing. I
don't expect you to understand what I mean, but maybe someone will.
Probably Fred. I don't disagree with you. I'm sure you think what you
posted was news. It's definitely not News.
Will Dockery
2012-05-01 00:16:54 UTC
Post by Hieronymous 707
It's definitely not News.
Sure it is, news on Crimson barrel, news on Brian Fowler's new band
(he's one of the members of the Bibb City Ramblers, who you probably
Hieronymous 707
2012-05-01 00:21:44 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
It's definitely not News.
Sure it is, news on Crimson barrel, news on Brian Fowler's new band
(he's one of the members of the Bibb City Ramblers, who you probably
Oh, okay. Sure, "news". LOL.
Will Dockery
2012-05-01 00:28:13 UTC
Post by Hieronymous 707
Oh, okay. Sure, "news". LOL.
Now that we cleared that up, what made you thing it wasn't News?
Hieronymous 707
2012-05-01 11:04:57 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous 707
Oh, okay. Sure, "news". LOL.
Now that we cleared that up, what made you thing it wasn't News?
If "we" cleared that up, why are you asking me about old news that was
never real News in the first place? Seize the moment. Hear the Good
News. Enjoy the day.