6th Annual AIDS 5k Riverwalk Event
Will Dockery
2014-07-21 15:27:49 UTC
My charity work for this year is coming up next month, do you want to join
us?

"After all, wouldn't you rather make a difference in people's lives?"

6th Annual AIDS 5k Riverwalk Event

https://www.facebook.com/events/244662135735078/

Join Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars (Brian Mallard, Rob Wright,
Jack Snipe) Saturday morning Setember 6th at the 6th Annual AIDS 5k
Riverwalk Event where we will be joined by musical guests Mojo Filter (David
Mize, Skyler Saufley, Brian Clark). Hosted by Jeremy Scott Hobbs, I have
officially lost count of how many of these events we've been involved with
in various formats, come join us for music, education & friendship. We all
live in this Yellow Submarine, after all.

http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/15928895-idle-hour-night--dockery-mallard

- Reading We Are the New Radicals: A Manifesto for Reinventing Yourself and
Saving the World with Skyler Saufley and 4 others at Rotary Park Boat
Landing (riverwalk).

Saturday, September 6at 9:00am - 12:00pm
Show Map
Rotary Park Boat Landing (riverwalk)
Columbus, Georgia 31901
(5k Run/3 Mile Walk)
SEPTEMBER 06, 2014
COLUMBUS RIVERWALK
ROTARY PARK
Behind Civil War Naval Museum
7 am to 9 am REGISTRATION
8 AM to NOON

REGISTER NOW:
$10 FOR ALL

CHILDREN 12 Under FREE

FREE HIV TESTING

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE OR SPONSOR THIS EVENT, PLEASE SIGN-UP AT

http://www.betterwayfoundation.com/aids-5k

OR CONTACT JEREMY HOBBS (706) 580-6239
TROPHIES & BIG PRIZES:
* 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Male & Female 5K
* 1st. 2nd & 3rd Place for Walkers
* Children's Participation Award
* Participant & Organization who raised the most funds (submitted day of
walk).
(Does not include "pledges still to come.")
* 50/50 CASH RAFFLE
* SUPER PRIZE PACKAGE RAFFLE
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
FOOD
Will Dockery
2014-07-30 09:21:21 UTC
A view from the field, footage from the local World AIDS Day show, "Gone Too
Far", written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe for The
Shadowville All-Stars. Video filmed at the World AIDS Day Benefit Concert at
Cunningham Center Banquet Hall on Columbus State University. A fundraiser
for World AIDS Day, hosted by Jeremy Scott Hobbs for The CVBWF Chattahoochee
Valley Better Way Foundation Inc.

Will Dockery
2014-08-22 11:35:50 UTC
Corey, I liked this quote you posted I borrowed it for my event promo,
thanks.

"Ships that pass in the night, and speak to each other in passing, Only a
signal shown and a distant voice in the darkness; So on the ocean of life,
we pass and speak to one another, Only a look and a voice, then darkness
again and a silence." -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Join me & my illustrious comrades at Shadowville All-Stars Live at Rotary
Park, as we create the soundtrack for the 6th Annual AIDS 5k Riverwalk Event
Saturday morning September 6th, for life is brief.

Check out Idle Hour Night / Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars -http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/15928895-idle-hour-night--dockery-mallard