Sexually abused, HIV positive teen: "I had to walk home in a trail of blood"
Fags Are Made Not Born
2015-08-03 05:32:25 UTC
BAY MINETTE, AL (WALA) -
It's not everyday a 16-year-old kid will tell you flat out
they've made mistakes. Titus Mallory will gladly tell you he
learned a lot of lessons the hard way.

"I guess I was so bound up and had so much going on in my mind,
I wanted to take it out on other people," said Mallory.

Mallory described himself as that neighborhood kid who always
into trouble. He would often pick fights at school.

"People used to tell me go beat up this person, go beat up that
person; and I would say in class I'm about to go beat up this
person."

Starla Sellers remembers the troubled teen. She was his sixth
grade teacher at Bay Minette Intermediate School. "If you asked
him to do something and he didn't want to do it, he would tell
you he wasn't going to do it. He was pretty defiant," Sellers
explained.

Defiant and distressed, Titus' family admits the teen had a
rough start to life. His grandmother, Daisy Mallory Lee, said
it started when he was just a toddler. According to Lee, "he
got touched in a bad way when he was three-years-old and it went
from there."

Mallory says the sexual abuse didn't stop there - at 13 he was
raped while walking to a relative's house. "I got snatched up.
It was a 32-year-old man and he sexually abuse me and I had to
walk home in a trail of blood."

Mallory said he reported the crime the next day and that his
accused attacker was arrested and charged. While the teen also
tells Fox10News he spent weeks in the hospital recovering from
the ordeal, the trauma of his past was placing a stronghold on
his future. He acted out by further abusing his body with
unprotected sex.

"I didn't listen to my family; they tried to tell me not to do
this...not to do that...and I just wanted to do my own thing. I
just went out and started having sex and sex."

Earlier this year Mallory tested positive for HIV - that was his
wake up call.

"One day I went to church and I said: 'Lord I'm yours. I want to
be healed, I want to be saved, and I want to go out and save
lives and work miracles for you."

He wants to let other teens know that, despite the pain, you can
be healed. It's a message of love, grace, and mercy that he
sends loud and clear through his music.

Earlier this year, Mallory got into the studio and started
writing, producing and recording music. Family members say the
teen always had a love for music, but Mallory says this time it
was therapeutic. And he has the support of his former teacher,
who often used music to reach the teen.

Titus found a way "...to overcome it, to not let it define him,
because he was really headed down that trail he had something
horrible happened, and he was just defeated. But then he
decided, 'I think I'll try to turn something negative into
something positive," Sellers said.

Mallory's grandmother says the family is cheering for him too,
and looking to a higher power to keep Titus on the right track.

"My hope is he'll let God fix this because that's the answer.
He can fix anything. No matter what you look like; and I'm
praying that this will completely turn him into the hands of God
and other children will look at him and say, "well if he can do
it, I can do it."

Mallory has started a GoFundMe account to help him continue his
aspirations of being a gospel singer. He someday hopes to
travel around the nation and share his story. He wants people
to look at what he has been through, because he says the
experiences are what got him to where he is now.

If you or someone you know have been a victim of rape, here are
some resources for counseling and financial assistance.

Alabama Crime Victims Compensation Commission: Financial help to
pay medical bills and lost wages related directly to the
incident. Applications may be obtained online. IMPORTANT: The
claim must be filed within one year of the incident.

Baldwin County Child Advocacy Center’s Care House: Free
counseling during and after the trial process. (251) 580-2546.

The Lighthouse: Full-service domestic violence and rape crisis
program serving victims in Baldwin County, AL and Escambia
County, AL. (215) 947-6008.

HIV & AIDS Overview: Human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, is
the virus that causes AIDS. HIV/AIDS weakens a person's ability
to fight infections. It is contracted through unprotected sex or
needle sharing. An HIV test confirms diagnosis. Medications may
suppress the virus and delay the onset of AIDS.

AIDS Alabama: Resources for helping people with HIV/AIDS live
healthy http://www.aidsalabama.org/

Alabama Department of Public Health: http://www.adph.org/aids/

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/29684418/sexually-abused-hiv-
positive-teen-i-had-to-walk-home-in-a-trail-of-blood
Jeanne Douglas
2015-08-03 05:57:44 UTC
[...]
I hope the faggot that raped him is caught and made an example out of to
scare the shit out of all of the rest of them. We now know that Matthew
Shepard was really killed by his fellow drug dealers, but this SOB needs
to get it for real with no memorial - except for the fence with a sign
that reads "SILENCE ISN'T THE ONLY DEATH, YOU SICK FUCKS".
--
JD

I¹ve officially given up trying to find the bottom
of the barrel that is Republican depravity.--Jidyom
Rosario, Addicting Info

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Mr. RagunCajun
Easy Jeanne, have a Ding-Dong.
Jeanne Douglas
2015-08-03 07:10:32 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
Baldwin County Child Advocacy Centerᅵ Care House: Free counseling
[...]
Hello forger.
--
JD

Iï¿œe officially given up trying to find the bottom
of the barrel that is Republican depravity.--Jidyom
Rosario, Addicting Info
Jeanne Douglas
2015-08-03 07:14:01 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
What Faggot?

The pedophile WAS caught and punished. Can't you read, forger?
Post by Jeanne Douglas
We now know that Matthew
Shepard was really killed by his fellow drug dealers,
How do we know any such thing, forger?
Post by Jeanne Douglas
but this SOB needs
to get it for real with no memorial - except for the fence with a sign
that reads "SILENCE ISN'T THE ONLY DEATH, YOU SICK FUCKS".
Now you're becoming incoherent, forger.

Rosario, Addicting Info
Jeanne Douglas
2015-08-03 07:09:55 UTC
In article <***@dizum.com>,
"Fags Are Made Not Born" <***@hillaryclinton.com> wrote:

What does this story have to do your chosen nym?

Rosario, Addicting Info
Frito Pendejo
2015-08-04 18:20:21 UTC
Post by Fags Are Made Not Born
BAY MINETTE, AL (WALA) -
"I didn't listen to my family; they tried to tell me not to do
this...not to do that...and I just wanted to do my own thing. I
just went out and started having sex and sex."
Earlier this year Mallory tested positive for HIV - that was his
wake up call.
"One day I went to church and I said: 'Lord I'm yours. I want to
be healed, I want to be saved, and I want to go out and save
lives and work miracles for you."
Give me a break. The gods gave human beings intelligence and free
will. When you are growing up in the middle of a disease epidemic
and are told to avoid this or that sex act, or at least wear a
goddamn condom if you are going to do it anyway, you have nobody
but yourself to blame if you choose to take an unlatexed 15-inch
black cock up your rectum. Oh, it probably sounded like a good
idea at the time, when you were tweaked out and some African
stranger with a huge bulge was chatting you up at the Crisco Disco,
but you weren't going to let your parents' antiquated notions
about race or sexuality get in your way. Or any of that
ubiquitous propaganda about some HIV epidemic.

Jebus supposedly disapproved of sex, so don't be begging him to
cure your incurable STD. I didn't get a flu shot a few years ago
and caught H1N1 "swine" flu. Everyone told me to get a flu shot,
I chose not to, and suffered the consequences. And on Day 5 I
still didn't get down on my knees and beg Jebus to forgive my
stupidity. I had enough faith in my immune system, and if that
might not have been enough, there were always scientific
medicines like Tamiflu. Even with the shot, I am still not so
stupid to let strangers cough on me if I can avoid it. You can
pay a crackwhore an extra five bucks to let you fuck her
without a condom, but don't come crying to me when your dick
falls off a week later.
Beam Me Up Scotty
2015-08-04 22:52:01 UTC
Post by Frito Pendejo
Give me a break. The gods gave human beings intelligence
Well.... the gods may have short-changed a few people and now we call
them Liberals.
--
That's Karma