3rd Annual HIV AIDS Columbus Riverwalk Event
Will Dockery
2011-08-20 23:54:24 UTC
It is official, Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars with special
guests will be the musical entertainment at the 3rd Annual HIV AIDS
Columbus Riverwalk Event. Come join us for a splendid day on the banks
of the old Chattahoochee River with good times, good friends & good
karma!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=219101108128816
I don't think so.  Too many queers about.
LOL, you said a mouthful there, pal.
You wouldn't think it, being the "deep
South" and all, but Columbus is
Surprisingly 'tolerant' of such silly
People as those you describe so
Eloquently.  Been there, seen that.
Yes, all things considered, the Columbus-Phenix City area is a great
place for just about anyone to find happiness in.
--
Shadowville Speedway & other songs:http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
I wouldn't go that far.

Here's my newest blurb, though:

It's confirmed: Folk Hero Rick Edwards & singer Whitney Lynn will be
appearing as special guests with Will Dockery & the Shadowville All-
Stars at the 3rd Annual HIV AIDS Riverwalk Event hosted by Jeremy
Hobbs. Join us for splendid morning vibes, positive energy & good
karma as we serenade the runners & walkers.

--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Friends:

Will Dockery
2011-09-12 19:17:19 UTC
"...On behalf of The Chattahoochee Valley Better Way Foundation, Inc.,
I ask each of you to join me this coming Saturday, September 17th for
the 3rd Annual HIV AIDS Riverwalk Event. The event will be held at
Rotary Park Boat Landing (riverwalk) which is located off Victory
Drive behind the Naval War Museum. The cost to walk or run for AIDS is
only $20 per person this year, and NO Late Registration fee will be
charged. As a special way of saying Thank You to those who serve our
country, Our Military rate is only $10. Registration starts at 8 am
and I'll be continuing my tradition of personally doing your
registration so I can thank each and every one of you for joining our
cause and helping us make this event a success.
At the event you will be able to take part in Free HIV Testing, Ice
Cream and Live Entertainment starring Will Dockery and the Shadowville
All-Stars. You will be able to take part in our 50/50 Cash Raffle and
a Mega Prize Raffle. Special guests will include Muscogee County
Sheriff John Darr, Former Mayor Bob Poydasheff, Dr. Joe Coley, Former
Miss Columbus Simon Savoie and our very own Columbus Cottonmouths
Hockey Team. Trophies and Prizes will be available for our 5K Winners
and a Free T Shirt will be given to every participant. People are
encouraged to raise funds on behalf of the Better Way Foundation and
bring them to the event. The individual and organization that raises
the most funds will receive a prize and award.
This has been a tough year for our agency. In order for us to continue
with services uninterrupted, we are reaching for a goal of $4000. This
will help fund our agency for the next two quarters and enable us to
continue forward bringing support, education and training to our
community. Already the AIDS Alliance for Faith and Healing in Atlanta
Georgia has closed its doors due to financial restraints. We hope we
are not soon to follow. Even though we are amidst hard times
economically, Seventy-Eight individuals and local businesses came
together and helped us make this event possible. We are forever in
their debt for their sacrifices to our cause. On a special note we
will honor our fallen friend and long time sponsor Sam Rawls with a
moment of silence. Sam was a good friend to our organization and to me
personally and he will be dearly missed.
So, whether you choose to walk or run, come out and do your part to
help those living with HIV and AIDS locally and joining our cause. If
you have any questions please contact me at 706-580-6239..." -Jeremy
Hobbs

Will Dockery
2011-09-16 15:02:58 UTC
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=219101108128816

Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars Revue at Riverwalk Event

Time: Saturday, September 17 · 9:00am - 12:00pm

Location: Rotary Park Boat Landing (riverwalk)

1300 Victory Drive

Columbus, GA

Exactly 24 hours away & we have a great line-up of guests joining us
tomorrow. I'm working on the semi-official schedule now to post
shortly. Calling all Shadowville All-Stars, past present & future,
we'd like the scene at Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars Revue
at Riverwalk Event to look like the cover of Sgt. Pepper, bring your
funky honkers & rat-tling lyres... we *can* include last-minute
surprise players, so get with me now..!

Basic official schedule, more-or-less, as circumstances require:

9:00 am- Jeremy Hobbs intro & message

9:05 am- Shadowville All-Stars opening, "I Love The Ocean" sing-along
medley.

9:20 am- Tim Maggart

9:45 am- Whitney Lynn

10:00 am- Jack Snipe

10:30 am- Elena Aria

10:45 am- Gary Frankfurth

11:00 am- Britanny Avery

11:30 am- B.J. Holland (B.J. may be in the run as well, so his set may
be slotted later)

11:55 am- Jeremy Hobbs message

12 noon- Shadowville All-Stars rock show "Tell Me What You See?" sing-
along medley.

<photo id="1" />
Will Dockery
2011-09-18 18:59:52 UTC
Great show at Rotary Park yesterday & the finest Shadowville All-Stars
line-up yet: my co-pilot Rusty Wood, Jack Snipe, Derundo Jenkins,
Terry Gannon, Michael Mason, Cat Timbes-Fawcett, Gary Frankfurth &
Elena Aria, & thanks to Tim Maggart, B.J. Holland, Brittany Avery,
Bobby Walden, Seth Green & Whitney Lynn for joining us!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.286594684688660.87106.100000143928039

Will Dockery
2011-09-25 18:57:31 UTC
Great show at Rotary Park last week & the finest Shadowville All-Stars
Post by Will Dockery
line-up yet: my co-pilot Rusty Wood, Jack Snipe, Derundo Jenkins,
Terry Gannon, Michael Mason, Cat Timbes-Fawcett, Gary Frankfurth &
Elena Aria, & thanks to Tim Maggart, B.J. Holland, Brittany Avery,
Bobby Walden, Seth Green & Whitney Lynn for joining us!
And we've just been tapped for next year's show, as well!

--
Shark Pact Manifesto / Will Dockery & Shadowville All-Stars: