Archival material on Columbus, GA
Will Dockery
2013-07-21 17:30:51 UTC
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/columbus-ga/T0HU70D0PUBERAI5B

BINGHAM BANGHAM
Midland, GA
Reply »
|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#11Feb 17, 2012

He sure is obssessed with the idea of a LIMP DICK. He uses this phrase
constantly. He has the image in the FRONT of his mind. We guess that is why
his name is BINGHAM because he obviously can't BANGHAM. And with a
METROSEXUAL name like KEN what should we expect. So put on your HENTAI
RUBBUH SUIT and join the LA CAGE AUX FAUX homosexual prance land of
beautiful UPtown Coooooolumbus Georgia! Take up where Lee Bayard left off.
Also watching __
Columbus, GA
Reply »

BINGHAM BANGHAM wrote:
He sure is obssessed with the idea of a LIMP DICK. He uses this phrase
constantly. He has the image in the FRONT of his mind. We guess that is why
his name is BINGHAM because he obviously can't BANGHAM. And with a
METROSEXUAL name like KEN what should we expect. So put on your HENTAI
RUBBUH SUIT and join the LA CAGE AUX FAUX homosexual prance land of
beautiful UPtown Coooooolumbus Georgia! Take up where Lee Bayard left off.
So, Will Dockery had a problem with the late Lee Bayard, of Lee Bayards
Nursery ..?
Very interesting Indeed .
Would Love to know the Back-Story behind That one .

YOUR HEART
Columbus, GA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#412Jun 28, 2011
When your beating perverted liberal, not cool liberal heart finally
packs it in and stops beating and you cross over into the mist, you won't
even be aware of it. You aren't even AWARE of what you are doing now. You
lead a life of confused chaos. All you associate with are the same. Its like
LEE BAYARD. When he was alive he put down flower beds and sold plants and
tried to fit in. But the moment he left everyone gathered up the cup he
drank from and plate and either threw it away or washed it saving it
specifically only for him to use next time he came around. Maybe Oscar Wilde
put out that same energy. Maybe Carson McCullers too. Smiley Parrish gave
off the same vibe, off the Richter scale! I'm sure even YOU and most of your
friends would treat SMILEY'S CUP and utensils the same way. In fact if you
still have any brain you certainly would. So even your twisted liberalism
only goes so far. So at your core you have the same principles but you keep
them buried under an ocean called REPROBATE.

From: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/columbus-ga/TV736U5H2EMARRKU9/p21
brownstonelit
2014-12-15 16:18:19 UTC
From: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/columbus-ga/TV736U5H2EMARRKU9/p21
So, did he ever plant any Red Magic roses about town?