Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
Will Dockery
2012-09-27 13:08:30 UTC
George, dunno if you saw my last post on this, but can you post the link to
the Eddie Lowe Wikis for me here?
project
Yer good at that
Thanks, Fred... if you have time, check out my work in television...
Published on Sep 13, 2012 by RusticViewer07

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist George
Sulzbach.
"KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the
Chattahoochee
Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for
EATV 7.
Entertainment
Excellent news, Will.
Thanks, George...
BTW, do you follow Canadian Football? And if so, are you familiar with a
1980s player named
Eddie Lowe?
No, and no, but I was able to check him out using google. I discovered
that he played 9 seasons as a linebacker for the Saskatchewan
Roughriders; and his son, Jonathan, is now a receiver for the rival
Calagary Stampeders.
He was just elected Mayor of Phenix City last week, Phenix City is just
across the Chattahoochee River from Columbus, over in Alabama.
Very good for him. I moved his Wikipedia stub over to Wikinfo, if you
want to revise it. (Wikipedia doesn't have any of that; it's up to
you whether you want to add it there as well.)
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2012-10-04 16:14:49 UTC
http://youtu.be/nla61NcT9Wo
[...]

Again, George, if you could post me that link for Eddie Lowe I'd appreciate
it.
Will Dockery
2012-10-04 16:41:31 UTC

Corey
Will do.

Kaleidoscope, featuring Sean Rox Michael Schoff
Will Dockery
2012-10-08 16:30:28 UTC
Sean's a Hobbit.
A magical little man, indeed!
--
4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk Event October 13, 2012:

Hieronymous707
2012-10-08 16:43:16 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Sean's a Hobbit.
A magical little man, indeed!
--
4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk Event October 13, http://youtu.be/1hFPI0Se3YQ
Sean's okay I guess. In my opinion Kendra is the magical one.
Will Dockery
2012-10-19 18:17:16 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Sean's a Hobbit.
A magical little man, indeed!
--
4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk Event October 13,
http://youtu.be/1hFPI0Se3YQ
Sean's okay I guess. In my opinion Kendra is the magical one.

// You've a point there... Kendra always makes me smile when I see her
coming.

--
4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk Event photos:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151303990819363.530125.620409362&type=1&notif_t=like
Will Dockery
2012-11-03 21:13:04 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Sean's a Hobbit.
A magical little man, indeed!
--
4th Annual AIDS 5K RiverWalk Event October 13,
http://youtu.be/1hFPI0Se3YQ
Sean's okay I guess. In my opinion Kendra is the magical one.

***I think I already answered this once but... I agree.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2012-11-18 22:53:54 UTC
Post by Hieronymous707
Post by Will Dockery
Sean's a Hobbit.
A magical little man, indeed!
--
http://youtu.be/1hFPI0Se3YQ
Post by Hieronymous707
Sean's okay I guess. In my opinion Kendra is the magical one.
No argument there!
--
Autograph of Zorro/ Will Dockery & Friends:

Will Dockery
2012-12-01 20:23:02 UTC
Venus Star Ritual / Echobeast & Will Dockery
11-1-2012

"Gold mask replica, stars glitter in my muttonchops, echoing dreambeasts,
nothing unreal exists." -Will Dockery

Echobeast: Brian Fowler, Dan Davidson, Gini Woolfolk-Davidson, Charles
Fowler, Wildman Steve, Gabriel Holland.

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2012-12-10 03:25:21 UTC
http://youtu.be/-oAMTAJcUUE
Corey
What happened to your pompous statement:

"...I simply asked that if you're going to post a link and want me, or
anybody to consider it, that you indicate what relevance it has to whatever
you're responding to. Of course I always practice what I preach. I'm very
surprised you would suggest otherwise."

Oh, right... you're of the do as I say not as I do, school.

--
"Shark Pact Manifesto" Will Dockery and The Shadowville All-Stars (Stereo
Mix)

Will Dockery
2012-12-16 20:29:25 UTC
Right, I'm just as pompous now as you remember me.
As I wrote earlier, I remember you in the context of the magical,
multicolored country doctor medicine show of Doo-Nanny, and in person I
didn't detect this at all:

"Over You" written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Jack Snipe. © 2012
Will Dockery

http://youtu.be/o62OA6L3sIk
Will Dockery
2013-06-01 18:50:42 UTC
Post by Hieronymous707
Sean's okay I guess.
<snip for relevance>

Sean and Dr. Pogo are doing their Drum Circle thing tonight:

John Phillips
2 hours ago near Warner Robins, GA
Uptown Drum Circle is tonight! Corner of 11th and Broadway, at the stone
stage. Led by Sean Rox and myself. There will be art, and dancing, and
raffles, and good times all up and down the block. And, of course, drums.
Lots and lots of drums. We've got sounds to bounce all over Uptown Columbus.
Starts at 6, goes until dark-thirty. Bring friends, bring drums, bring
smiles, and maybe bring some sunscreen. See you there!
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Will Dockery
2012-10-11 14:31:59 UTC
It helps with side effects. I hope to see medical marijuana in Florida but
it's doubtful.
Vote for Gary Johnson, he wants to make weed legal!
--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars return to Old SoHo:
https://www.facebook.com/events/443779825672814
Will Dockery
2012-12-02 20:42:02 UTC
Published on Sep 13, 2012 by RusticViewer07
http://youtu.be/nla61NcT9Wo
"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist George
Sulzbach.
"KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the
Chattahoochee
Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV
7.
Excellent news, Will.
Okay, here's the new one, with painter Kirsten Dunn:

Published on Nov 30, 2012 by RusticViewer07

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest, artist Kirsten Dunn.
"KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local
artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets/photographers from the
Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty
Wood for EATV 7.
Will Dockery
2012-12-02 20:42:02 UTC

http://youtu.be/lWmn0Be-Y90

Wood for EATV 7.
Will Dockery
2012-12-09 05:29:28 UTC
http://youtu.be/-oAMTAJcUUE
Corey
Very good footage... glad I finally made it back for a look.

And all this is what you see on your morning runs, from your driveway, then?

Will Dockery
2012-12-11 02:41:05 UTC
Corey, I *did* comment on your video link like a week or two ago, but I
reckon you missed that post.
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/-oAMTAJcUUE
Corey
Very good footage... glad I finally made it back for a look.
And all this is what you see on your morning runs, from your driveway, then?
Yes, the video was interesting, but I posted my comment yesterday to make a
point, or as you put it, "to rub your nose in it" in a good way, of
course...
--
Gone Too Far / Dockery-Mallard-Snipe:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/11596860